BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Buy on Walmart
Jazmine T.
Bourg, LA
These help my nails so much. it's rough, but i love it so much. my mother in law loves it also. I'm a repeat user with this.
Emily G.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a great tool for light buffing. It is super scary and very easy to clean. Not very fragile like others I have tried.
Alexis R.
Aurora, CO
I received this prides as a gift, and seemed fine at first, but the file quickly wore down and the crystal ended up breaking
Lexy B.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Loved the nail file. It didn't chip my nails or make the edges ridged. It was simple and decently priced but very affective.
Elisabeth H.
Waynesboro, PA
This nail file is amazing its wuick and easy to use this to shape my nails. I always keep one in my purse and in my nail kit!
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
This nail file is wonderful, I use it to shape my nails and the truth is that I love its design and how it leaves my nails.
Gaby B.
Carry one in my purse since my nails break easy I love being able to clean under my nails and file them with the same tool
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
I love the crystal nail files and opi's is great. I just wish they were a little wider, or a curved one. Just more options
Darlene S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product no problems with it. Use often and no complaints. Use on multiple family members and they find it works great
Kelsey E.
Crestwood, KY
Crystal nail files are the way to go! They last much longer and take half the time to file nails compared to other boards.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.