BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nancy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product. It does not get rusty easily. It also does not leave residue on nails. I would highly recommend this
Kayla G.
Cogan Station, PA
Love OPI nail files! They do a great job filing my nails! And they are priced nicely to! Would definitely recommend
Alyse B.
Florence, AL
Love this amazing nail file! It gives my nails a professional look without spending a ton of money at the salon!(:
Yasmine F.
Great file it does a good job filing my nails. There’s not a lot to say it filed my nails like any other nail file.
Jay123v C.
So,so , so ,good it made my finger look like they was done by a pro .I love this nail file so good . soooooooo yeah
Allison H.
Easley, SC
Great nail file! I like that it lasts a while and doesn't break as fast! Easy to keep in your bag for emergencies!
Elvia W.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love it! It feels like i's almost made off of glass. I really love it! Does a great job filing my nails.
Loretta G.
West Covina , California
I have always had one of these I have one in my car, in my bathroom, and in my purse. It's strong and easy to use.
Sophia S.
I like this product because I can use it for multiple reasons and it is a pretty good price for something so good.
Morgan G.
Middlesboro
Not my Favorite! Won't buy again.!! Does not file as smoothly as I like. No one i know likes it. I won't recommend
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.