BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Morgan G.
Middlesboro
Not my Favorite! Won't buy again.!! Does not file as smoothly as I like. No one i know likes it. I won't recommend
Kayla G.
Cogan Station, PA
Love OPI nail files! They do a great job filing my nails! And they are priced nicely to! Would definitely recommend
Sophia S.
I like this product because I can use it for multiple reasons and it is a pretty good price for something so good.
Yasmine F.
Great file it does a good job filing my nails. There’s not a lot to say it filed my nails like any other nail file.
Kristin S.
Florence, AL
High quality, long lasting nail file. Comparable to salon brands. I have had my file for forever with minimal wear!
Jay123v C.
So,so , so ,good it made my finger look like they was done by a pro .I love this nail file so good . soooooooo yeah
Allison H.
Easley, SC
Great nail file! I like that it lasts a while and doesn't break as fast! Easy to keep in your bag for emergencies!
Alyse B.
Florence, AL
Love this amazing nail file! It gives my nails a professional look without spending a ton of money at the salon!(:
Angela S.
Colorado Springs
The best nail file that doesn't get dull. Just be careful not to drop in on a hard floor like tile....it may break.
Loretta G.
West Covina , California
I have always had one of these I have one in my car, in my bathroom, and in my purse. It's strong and easy to use.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.