BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Coreena W.
Tucson, AZ
I love this I can easily clean under my nails and shape them with one tool! It's simple and my whole family has always used these.
Madison M.
This works great. It's little and isn't bulky so you can literally put this anywhere. I like how it has two sides you can file on.
Karla V.
Garden City, KS
Files my nails really good!
This is the only nail filer I have used ever since the other brand didn't do anything to my nails. Lol
Melody S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This is such a durable file, and I love how small and gentle it is. I use this for all my nail needs. It's a dependable little file
Cristina V.
I love crystal nail files!!is not damaging my nail and makes easy home maniquire!!my nails are very weak and are ripping apart fast
Kieya H.
I love this nail file! I like how it's sharp where I can get under my fingernails so easily without having to use any sharp object.
Veronica H.
Pembroke Pines
I will never go back to a regular file. It is so smooth on the nails and prevents further damage from occurring. Lasts so long too!
Rabeea S.
The only nail filer I use! It's a must have in my nail collection! It files beautifully leaving you with salon quality perfection.
Nancy V.
Long Beach , CA
Easy to use, reausable. I've had this file for a long time. Gets the job done. Light weifht an flexible. Non abrasive on my hands.
Ashley B.
Didn't dull out like many do. So easy to handle. Cheap! I love the product. I would recommend to those who have interest in nails.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?