BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hailey S.
Texas City, TX
it really helps you shape your nails. and at the end, it has a little sharp point to get dirt out from under your nails.
shelby p.
Fordsville, KY
Love it. One of the best ones I've found! Love that it's easy to hold and easy to use. It makes my nails smooth and shiny
Savannah W.
East Falmouth, MA
I love this nail file because when you have to shape your nail it has the shape that will help you get the perfect nail!
Melissa S.
Auburn, NY
Files your nails neat and clean. Perfectly even every time. I love these files. So much better then flimsy emery boards.
noreal t.
Columbus, OH
It is a little pricey. It works very well. you can find it at sally's beauty supply store. It was my first time using it.
Haley B.
Piedmont, SC
This type of file is okay. But personally I prefer a harder grit of a file. I feel this type of file doesn't work as well
Calista S.
Madison, WI
This file files my nails well and doesn't eat full too quickly. It makes for the perfect nails and manicure every time!
Elizabeth P.
Orlando , FL
It files the nails down and makes the perfect shape of the nail that I want! It's very small and convenient for travel
Meghan S.
Spring Hill, KS
Great nail filer. Does its job. Very easy to use and has a little grip on the end for easy handling. Not too expensive
Jennifer S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the ease of use of this file. Makes shaping my nails easy and simple! It lasts a lot longer than other brands too.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.