BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lilly D.
This product got the job done! I love it! I bought it at my local Wal-Mart. When I got it I was a first time user.
John-na W.
This is a great nail file. It files nails very good and it does not hurt at all. I like the color that it comes in
Selena S.
Very strong nail file! Works extremely well and gets the job done. Good quality as well. I recommend all the time.
Mireya L.
LOVE this product. I do wish it was slightly bigger but it is a wonderful little took! Definitely gets the job done
Alex I.
Portland, OR
Very nice inexpensive does a great job leaves nails feeling smooth and not rough and bumpy definitely recommend it
Shannon F.
Manhattan
I really like the crystal nail file, doesn't seem to dull after many uses. Very durable, will definitely buy again.
Lyne B.
I Carry this everywhere, I even have it in my basket when I watch tv. It's fab and does not ware out like the rest
Abby R.
Indifferent on this. It works fine for some and not others. I'll probably stick with the cheap ones for the future.
Alexis M.
Saint Louis, MO
Little rough on the nail, and not a great price, I could get the same care for a lesser price at Walmart or Target.
Jessica E.
Clarksville, TN
I live this product. I don't have to worry about it ever becoming flimsy or breaking. It will last you a long time.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.