BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Liz D.
Melbourne, FL
Great fingernail file, works well without doing any damage to your natural nail, and its just as efficient on acrylics too!!!!!!
Stephanie G.
Youngsville, LA
They are harsh on your nails when trying to file. They are easy to clean and sanitize. It lasts longer then the paper nail files.
Belinda V.
Very awsome nail filer! It doesn't leave the nails ugly and messy! It is very fast and easy to use and you can take it anywhere!
Amanda R.
Sarasota
Fits right in your purse easy and ready to use. Cleans fast just wipe done or pat on Hand. Shapes really good and is easy to use.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
Love the way my nails look after I use this. My nails always look and feel amazing when I use it. I would recommend this product
Skye R.
Benicia, CA
Its really cool. It never goes bad. U just wash it then use it again dude. Yeah. Crystal nail file. Its pretty good I reccommend
Jess R.
Norwalk, CT
Good product, a little rough at times and takes a bit of filing before the job is done but it is easy to store and use on the go.
Arielle B.
Teaneck, NJ
I would not buy this product again. The sound makes me cringe and because it is crystal and feels like glass, i hate touching it
Jordain S.
Ontario
I’ve used better but I’ll keep it until it is not good to use anymore. The cheaper ones that come in a value pack are more useful
Laura G.
Portland, OR
I absolutely love my crystal nail file. It's not something you typically see and it does a fast and easy job of filing the nail.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?