BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Patricia M.
Was a huge fan of this file when I first stared using it. However it soon became dull and did vey life filing at all.
Kassandra S.
Mission, TX
Its a nice nail file if not a little rough on your nails or at least mine. Would use again though but not a favorite
Barbara R.
Lake Forest, CA
Great nail file. Kind of overpriced but dies the job well. My daughter is always using this one to shape her nails
Andrea r.
Fresno, CA
I love this nail file, it's easy to use for my nails which are always growing. And fits into my nail kit on the go.
Marquetta H.
Bremen, IN
This is a decent bail file to shape your nails or to clean them out. Not much else to say about a nail file through
Angela S.
Colorado Springs
The best nail file that doesn't get dull. Just be careful not to drop in on a hard floor like tile....it may break.
Morgan G.
Middlesboro
Not my Favorite! Won't buy again.!! Does not file as smoothly as I like. No one i know likes it. I won't recommend
Harmony L.
Griffin, GA
Very great nail file these are the only nail files I will use love that they are matal instead of like paper like.
Rajenne J.
Charlotte, NC
Very sharp tip but it's good to use especially when your nails are dirty and you need something to clean them out.
Ayana W.
Suffolk, VA
I love this nail file. It always gives my nails the perfect shape so my mani and pedis turn out perfect everytime.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.