BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ashley h.
Bossier , LA
My favorite nail file by far. This file makes it easy to achieve the shape of the nail I want and keep the edges smooth.
Katie C.
Lindenhurst, NY
very good nail file. keeps my nails feeling not rough. it is very easy to use. only pros for this file. would buy again!
halle p.
Benton Harbor, MI
IT gets the job done whenever i feel like doing my nails. Pros? its long lasting & it works well. Cons? There are no cons
Katie B.
Bought for my mom and she loves this product as well and so did i, it's very easy to use, and I will continue to use it.
Beljee L.
Bronx, NY
Works well and doesn't break the nail , smooths out perfectly, I love it !! I recommend to everyone who needs a nail file
Yadira G.
I love this product I have it in my purse it's sleek and beautiful always comes in handy when I accidentally chip a nail.
Dominique T.
Washington, DC
This is the nail file perfect for all types of nails. Leaves nails feeling smooth and they won't chip. Beautiful product.
Christy H.
Florissant, MO
This nail file works well. Never had any problems with it. It's lasted for a very long time and never seems to run down.
Naiomi A.
I always use this nail file! It creates a sharp, straight edge on my nails that I always hope for in just a few strokes.
Melissa R.
Fayetteville, GA
This is the perfect file to use to clean underneath your nails and get a straight and smooth look and feel to your tips.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.