BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Carley T.
Montgomery, TX
Love this product. Good for shaping nails. Also good for pushing cuticles back. OPI is a trustworthy nail care brand.
Alisha F.
Melbourne, FL
This nail file works very well. I prefer to file my nails instead of cutting them, and this nail file does the trick
Kassandra S.
Mission, TX
Its a nice nail file if not a little rough on your nails or at least mine. Would use again though but not a favorite
Patricia M.
Was a huge fan of this file when I first stared using it. However it soon became dull and did vey life filing at all.
Sarah H.
Albemarle, NC
Easy to use and has an outstandinb effect/ affect. I love this product so much ! The two sides also makes it easier.
Mireya L.
LOVE this product. I do wish it was slightly bigger but it is a wonderful little took! Definitely gets the job done
Jessica E.
Clarksville, TN
I live this product. I don't have to worry about it ever becoming flimsy or breaking. It will last you a long time.
Ashley G.
Eaton Rapids
I like the crystal nail file because it doesn't feel as scratch as metal ones but I don't like the sound it makes.
Barbara R.
Lake Forest, CA
Great nail file. Kind of overpriced but dies the job well. My daughter is always using this one to shape her nails
Morgan G.
Middlesboro
Not my Favorite! Won't buy again.!! Does not file as smoothly as I like. No one i know likes it. I won't recommend
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.