BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Beth C.
Morristown, TN
This file last so long when used on your nails and toes. It does not dull like a regular file does! Well worth the money!
M. Angela L.
Bowling Green, OH
My favorite file. I use it everytime and it never fails me. Mine has lasted for so long. Definitely will be repurchasing.
Hailey S.
Texas City, TX
it really helps you shape your nails. and at the end, it has a little sharp point to get dirt out from under your nails.
shelby p.
Fordsville, KY
Love it. One of the best ones I've found! Love that it's easy to hold and easy to use. It makes my nails smooth and shiny
Gabrielle E.
Stockbridge, GA
I like this file because it shapes my nail very quickly as well as its really strong and easy to use and carry on the go.
AMIE K.
Big Bear City, CA
Great file, strong but doesn't rip your nails a part. Leaves the nail smooth. It also deems like it's going to last long.
Savannah W.
East Falmouth, MA
I love this nail file because when you have to shape your nail it has the shape that will help you get the perfect nail!
Emily M.
Ambler, PA
This file makes my finger nails look amazing! I bought it for home but I'm not sure if I'm completely sure how to use it!
halle p.
Benton Harbor, MI
IT gets the job done whenever i feel like doing my nails. Pros? its long lasting & it works well. Cons? There are no cons
noreal t.
Columbus, OH
It is a little pricey. It works very well. you can find it at sally's beauty supply store. It was my first time using it.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.