BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Keely o.
good nail file but hard to hold and nothing special. no different than any other i've tried. but it did file my nails
Shermaine R.
Lake charles, LA
Very sharp tip and don't hard on the hands when gripping because it doesn't have a shield on the top part of the file
Kimberly J.
Great for just getting acrylic nails off and smoothing away the hard pieces left on your nail. Very reasonable price.
Christina A.
Emporia, KS
This product didn't hurt or ruin my nail. It made it easier and a lot more fun to get that perfect shape for my nail.
Kassandra S.
Mission, TX
Its a nice nail file if not a little rough on your nails or at least mine. Would use again though but not a favorite
Aubrey D.
Fort Smith, AR
I don't file my nails but it works great for art pieces. I think it could be cheaper considering its just a nail file.
Eve E.
It's good I like the normal ones better..I mean it does the job but you need to word with it longer than a normal one
Mariam A.
It reaches the hard to reach places of my nails. i can shape my nails easily too. and it doesn't leave my nails sharp
Angela G.
Lake Worth
I love my crystal nail file. It's the best if it starts to dull out just run it under some water and wala! Brand new.
Sarah D.
I love this nail file!!! Some are too rough and like sand paper and others are too gentle!! This one is just right!!!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.