BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Marissa M.
Love my crystal nail file!!! I keep it in my purse for on the go incase a nail breaks- I'll never use any other nail file.
Ashley W.
New Ellenton, SC
Beautiful product! I love this crystal nail file, it's so easy to use! And i bought it online! It's very gentle on the nail
Såmïï L.
Omaha, NE
It's very good at getting all the corners and edges of the nail!! I highly suggest getting one of these for a at home Mani!
Jasmine R.
Sterling, VA
This is the best nail file on the market. It doesn't get dull and it gets in the tightest nail corners for perfect shaping
Rebecca B.
I love this. It gives you such a smoother edge then what you would get with an emery board. As they basically last forever.
Kat D.
Austin
Love the OPI Crystal Nail File! It is so easy to hold and use. I love the smooth finish it leaves my nails. Salon quality!!
Morgan M.
Elkhorn City, KY
I really don't know what to say about this. But I do like it and have used it and don't have anything bad to say about it.
Elaine R.
Williamston
Love this product! I have very thin nails that break so I keep this with me. Works perfect and keeps my nails looking good.
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
This nail file is soooo easy to use and i would love for it to be colorful but its crystal.It files your nails sooo nicely
emilee s.
Greenville, SC
my personal favorite nail file!! Works amazingly and always leaves my nails looking flawless! My go-to and it’s so adorable
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.