BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I love these files. It's easy to clean and lasts longer than the throw aways. I've had mine for a while. I love doing my nails along with my husband's and kids nails. This is the relaxing moment with me and my daughter.
Poly A.
Framingham, MA
I really like this nail file because of the triangular tip; I can use it underneath my nails and around the cuticules as well. It comes with a protective carrying case which is great to keep its pointed edge safe, and the crystal filing surface definitely delivers the fast results I need when on the go.
Carli V.
Works great, softens nails and never dulls! I got my file from IPSY and I use it to keep my nails smooth and rounded. I've never had a crystal file before and will never go back to the sandpaper-like ones again!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
It's a nail file. Nothing super special or amazing about it. Wouldn't buy another one. I have spend the same amount of money on better ones. Not super impressed with this particular product at all. Would rather spend more for better quality.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my go-to files. It's hard to have ever ready files for natural nails. I find it difficult to find good files for natural nails. I get good shaping done in very little time. It doesn't leave my nails incredibly porous or rough, instead they are soft and fine. Seens to last forever and easy to clean. Great file and highly reccomeneded.
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
It works really well. Ive had it for a while and it hasn't become dull or anything. It works better than most drugstore brands, that get tired. OPI is harder to find, you need to go online or a store like Ulta carries it. But its worth coasting a little lore than cheaper brands! I always go back!
Stephanie L.
Hands down the absolute best nail file! It's not flexible so I feel it gives my nails a consistent edge. I just wipe it clean and use it again and again. I've bought it again and again. I have one in my nail kit, in my purse, next to my bed, pretty much everywhere I go I take it with me.
Tori P.
Kent, OH
I love my OPI Crystal Nail Filer. Its reusable, lasts a lot longer than disposable files and has a great, sturdy feel to it. It files even the thickest nail and won't ware out after one use. Its a great value for the price and I have bought a bunch over the years. I highly recommend.
Abiola Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this nail file from my local pharmacy it is thin and flexible which makes it easy for me to file my nails compare to other nail files I have. It is easy to carry around I use it in my manicure purse and it fits perfectly. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to do their manicure at home
Alora H.
These files are really cool to use because its not as the traditional foam nail filer with sandpaper type grit attached its like textured glass or crystal that is way more entertaining and looks more classy. I would recommend these just for fun and they get the job done pretty well too.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.