BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Meaghan M.
This nail file is great for travel as it is not made of metal. security at the airport doesn't pick it up from my carry on. It is smaller and does create a nice smooth edge for your nails. Use these carefully as it can create brittle edges and if you file too often, it can lead to the split of the nail. But I would recommend this product to anyone!
Kathleen O.
Oceanside, CA
I have had this nail file for about 10 years and it still works beautifully. I love that it makes my nail edges very smooth and not jagged whatsoever. Even though it is so gentle, it still does a great job of filing. All I have to do to keep it clean is give it a quick rinse under water. It never wears down!
Erica S.
I like this nail file a lot for what its worth its really nice. I like the thinness of the file; it makes it great for getting into the corners of my nails since they are short. I don't like how its not durable, its not chemically tempered which would make it stronger at resisting breaks and chips.
Samaya A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
It’s a simple nail file! I personally bought this and have used it ever since. You can just put it in your purse if you ever need it. I don’t remember the price but it was probably 10-15 dollars pretty reasonable I’ve been using it for a while. It’s metal so it’s really sturdy and nice!
Cindy T.
Colden, NY
I love the crystal nail file, it never breaks and will last forever and works ,better then any nail file. I have ever used absolutely in love with it.,. great value, and I recommend for all my friends
Hayley H.
Everson, WA
Really helped me keep my nails in order without me accidentally over-filing them! I’d definitely recommend this file to others. I used filing my nails to quit biting them too. One month of no biting and going strong!
*dont mind the horrible nail painting I did, I haven’t taken off the stuff around the nails yet*😭
Betsy P.
Mill Creek
I like to use a sturdy nail file, so decided to try this one. I'm over using flimsy emery boards that wear off quickly and are therefore disposable. This one really fits the bill. It has a really great grit to it that makes filing my nails quick and easy. I think it has helped my nails to quit flaking off layer by layer. I'm always sure to file in one direction only in order to prevent peeling. Great sturdy, reusable file!
Jordyn H.
I like this crystal nail file because it lasts longer than a traditional emery board and files nails quickly and nicely. Although it is more expensive than a traditional emery board, it is worth the value. I am giving this nail file a three star review because although it lasts long and is effective, I don't particularly like the feeling of my nails grinding upon this specific type of surface.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I love you because it's small cute and handy. You can fit this in your purse wallet or back pocket but that's not put it in the back pocket for those crazy ones out there. On the other note this Crystal nail file is beautiful and very effective please pick up one today and you won't be disappointed.
Kristi D.
This is a wonderful tool that helps shape my nails especially when one breaks unexpectedly. I have long natural nails and if I need to shape them up this can get the job done within a couple seconds! This helps me maintain the coffin shape I prefer.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.