BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Patricia M.
Was a huge fan of this file when I first stared using it. However it soon became dull and did vey life filing at all.
onely o.
It last longer than the cheap plastic ones and works great. Leaves my nails nice and shiny with this and the buffing.
Keely o.
good nail file but hard to hold and nothing special. no different than any other i've tried. but it did file my nails
Shermaine R.
Lake charles, LA
Very sharp tip and don't hard on the hands when gripping because it doesn't have a shield on the top part of the file
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
Small and compact so I can carry it in my little purse, effective, doesn't dull, super cute :) I have a ton of these
Carley T.
Montgomery, TX
Love this product. Good for shaping nails. Also good for pushing cuticles back. OPI is a trustworthy nail care brand.
Kimberly J.
Great for just getting acrylic nails off and smoothing away the hard pieces left on your nail. Very reasonable price.
Kelsey W.
Hayti, MO
I love that it does its job good. It leaves your nails the way you want it. It also makes them more prettier and soft
Christina A.
Emporia, KS
This product didn't hurt or ruin my nail. It made it easier and a lot more fun to get that perfect shape for my nail.
Aubrey D.
Fort Smith, AR
I don't file my nails but it works great for art pieces. I think it could be cheaper considering its just a nail file.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.