BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Taelor S.
Flagstaff, AZ
I prefer crystal nail files, they make shaping nails so much easier and work more effectively than normal disposable nail files.
Jess R.
Norwalk, CT
Good product, a little rough at times and takes a bit of filing before the job is done but it is easy to store and use on the go.
Margaret J.
This if the perfect file to take on the go and last for what seems like forever. Best investment yet when it comes to nail files
Liz D.
Melbourne , FL
Great fingernail file, works well without doing any damage to your natural nail, and its just as efficient on acrylics too!!!!!!
Kaleigh P.
Spotsylvania, VA
Amazing take very little effort to file your nails it never hurt and when you are done it feels like tier just got out of a salon
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
Love the way my nails look after I use this. My nails always look and feel amazing when I use it. I would recommend this product
Kristina W.
Lake City, FL
This is my all time favorite file. It doesn't get dull. It is the perfect size to keep in your purse and leaves my nails smooth!
Arielle B.
Teaneck, NJ
I would not buy this product again. The sound makes me cringe and because it is crystal and feels like glass, i hate touching it
Kaitlyn M.
Woodbine
I only use the metal nail filers. They actually do what they’re suppose to I think! A lot better than the styrofoam feeling ones.
Lacey L.
Mesa, AZ
Great file! The file itself is very easy to use! It’s very gentle on my nails! The only is I’m afraid to break it but haven’t yet
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.