BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
Rachel M.
Aberdeen
Its okay it takes forever to actually file the nail and I hate the amount of time I have to spend on the nail just to paint it
Emily M.
Middleburg, FL
This Crystal nail file is great it has lasted me for a long time now it is very easy to clean and sanitize and stays very sharp
Krista C.
Nevada, MO
You cant go wrong when using OPI products. This file is precise and the crystals in the file leave a smooth surface every time
Gaynelle A.
Owensboro, KY
I love crystal nail files and this one from OPI is the best! Easy to hold and use for beautiful nails. I use it on my toes too!
Alina R.
Washington, DC

Crystal nail files are the only way to go. They give your nails a beautiful shape and are far superior to any other nail file.
Xavier G.
Works great on my nails and all the nails I do. Easy to use and hold. There isn't ever a time I don't reach for my mail filer.
Brenda P.
This is my go to file it is small enough it doesn't feel combersome in my hands and it not to big to get the angle that I want
Kayla B.
I really dislike the feel and the sound these make when using them but it does a great job at filing and smoothing the nail tip
Danielle S.
Metairie, LA
Best nail file ever! Lasts forever and works faster than regular files. Leaves nails smooth with no jagged edges for snagging.
Frances M.
Barnsdall
This is the best nail file. Never gets dull. No sharp corners. Isn’t too rough. Easy to clean. It is just the perfect nail file
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.