BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Kala R.
Hoschton, GA
I really Love this nail file. It helps shape the nail the way you want it to and it's available at almost any drugstore
Tiffany R.
This file makes my nails look so good when I use it. It's easy to use and it's just a great product overall. I love it
Summer M.
Macon, GA
I love the multi purpose. To remove dirt and shape .Plus it lasts so long,I really don't have anything negative to say.
Jennifer S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the ease of use of this file. Makes shaping my nails easy and simple! It lasts a lot longer than other brands too.
Jazmin S.
This filer never fails to do the job. My nails are perfectly filed after every use. Love my nails each and every time.
Stephanie N.
Thornton, CO
I love this nail file it's the perfect grit to-do what It needs to do but not too harsh to where it shreds my nail beds
Grace N.
Morrilton, AR
This nail file is great! It has lasted me so long! I totally recommend to other people who like to do their own nails.
Janine G.
Rolla, MO
Love the crystal nail file. I was given one of these as a gift several years ago and carry it in my purse at all times.
Pearl R.
Palm Springs, CA
Works very well. Leaves nail smooth and has a easy grip. Easy to clean, use a damp cloth to wipe off excess nail dust.
Toni W.
This was a purpose server but that's about it. I found it got dull faster and broke when I dropped it in sink to wash.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.