BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Madison M.
This works great. It's little and isn't bulky so you can literally put this anywhere. I like how it has two sides you can file on.
Jenny S.
Lake Zurich, IL
I really like this product and it's not really harsh on my nails. I also like that it's very durable and doesn't break very easily.
Melody S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This is such a durable file, and I love how small and gentle it is. I use this for all my nail needs. It's a dependable little file
Kadejah A.
Cartersville, GA
I love using crystal nail files and my favorite would have to be the opi nail file most of my polishes and accessories are from opi
Erika R.
San Diego, CA
Gives you a super fine file. There is nothing course about this file. I have had mine for over a year and it still works perfectly.
Laurel C.
Haslet, TX
My daughter loves this file because it never looses its grit and is always easy to maneuver and use and not bulky like other files
lakota h.
united States
Purchased at: CVS
I love this file!! I would recommend this type of file over those styrofoam or whatever those other one are any day of the week!!!
Hilary S.
New Boston, MI
Personally I use this one because I hate the feel and sound of sand paper. But it lasts so much longer then those sandpaper boards
Morgan s.
Fullerton, CA
I have had this file for years and it never dulls, it is a great value for the price. It shapes the nails nicely and effortlessly.
Cristina V.
I love crystal nail files!!is not damaging my nail and makes easy home maniquire!!my nails are very weak and are ripping apart fast
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?