BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dez K.
Walcott, ND
I've used emery boards in the past and don't think I'll ever go back after using Opi's crystal nail file! Absolutely love!!!
Bethany A.
Columbia
This crystal file saved my nails! Works great on natural nails and leaves the free edge smooth. Great for a natural manicure.
Juliette M.
Arlington Heights, IL
This is the best thing to have in your purse and when you're on the go. I use it all the time and have it with me everywhere
Julissa M.
Michigan
This is the best one I could find I always go back and buy this one . I bought for all my friends before and they all like it
Brittany L.
Mesa, AZ
This product is amazing. It doesn't irritate my finger tips and it works great. It doesn't take long at all to file my nails.
Elisabeth H.
Waynesboro, PA
This nail file is amazing its wuick and easy to use this to shape my nails. I always keep one in my purse and in my nail kit!
Mareesa D.
Opi in general is a great nail company and they deserve all the props that they get there nail products save me everyday 🙏🏽!
Alexandra M.
Tampa
This Really Works To Wipe Out Any Dirt Under Nails And Stuff Really Like This Product And Also Usable For Your Toe Nails Too
Nev C.
San Jose, CA
Love this nail file very good on my nails not too bad at all good for cleaning nails in the however you want to use it great
Lilia J.
Brownsville, TX
Love this file for my nails, leaves them so soft. I highly recommend this product to anyone that does their own nails at home
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.