BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tamisha D.
Immokalee, FL
It's awesome yayyyy ! I use it to file and shape my nails that's all there is too it. No I don't wanna say anything more
Ashley h.
Bossier , LA
My favorite nail file by far. This file makes it easy to achieve the shape of the nail I want and keep the edges smooth.
Naiomi A.
I always use this nail file! It creates a sharp, straight edge on my nails that I always hope for in just a few strokes.
Christy H.
Florissant, MO
This nail file works well. Never had any problems with it. It's lasted for a very long time and never seems to run down.
Beatriz F.
Makes my nails looks perfect. Precision for the non good pulse girls, and really good quality can be used it many times.
Yadira G.
I love this product I have it in my purse it's sleek and beautiful always comes in handy when I accidentally chip a nail.
Amanda L.
Amarillo, TX
OPI is a great brand and is one of my most favorite nail files. It's one I always reach for and is definitely my go to!!
Tameka H.
Valdosta, GA
easy to clean . the best nail file i have used in years. very gentle and not ragged. nail edges are very smooth and soft.
Krystina J.
A great file, you're really able to get the shape that you want with this tool. Would recommend to anyone who loves nails
Katelyn F.
If you're looking for a quality and easy to use nail file this is the one for you. It's all business and a sleek design.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.