BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
Liz D.
Melbourne , FL
Great fingernail file, works well without doing any damage to your natural nail, and its just as efficient on acrylics too!!!!!!
Laura G.
Portland, OR
I absolutely love my crystal nail file. It's not something you typically see and it does a fast and easy job of filing the nail.
Kristina W.
Lake City, FL
This is my all time favorite file. It doesn't get dull. It is the perfect size to keep in your purse and leaves my nails smooth!
Amanda R.
Sarasota
Fits right in your purse easy and ready to use. Cleans fast just wipe done or pat on Hand. Shapes really good and is easy to use.
Kim N.
Central Point, OR
Great file. Lasts forever and files totally smooth. Zero snags or rough spots. Shmancy carry envelope so it can live in my purse.
Shelby T.
Harrisburg, IL
AMAZING nail file! It's really good for your nails and can help strengthen them! Prefer this over regular foam board nail files.
Brittany W.
Owensboro
Lasts for a super long time and does the job great. I love the look and feel of the filer and I love how it's not sharp or bulky.
Jennie S.
Everyone needs one of these. Theyare great. Othing better than a crystal file. Works better than the emeory boards of metal ones
Bethany P.
Lemon Grove, CA
I've used this one, and many others like it, and find that they just don't work well or last long. I don't get the popularity.
Wennesdae K.
New Haven
Can I just say I'm in love with how long this thing lasts?! I can't get enough!! I literally just throw it in my purse and go❤️
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.