BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amanda L.
Amarillo, TX
OPI is a great brand and is one of my most favorite nail files. It's one I always reach for and is definitely my go to!!
Valerie S.
Longmont, CO
This is a good product because it shapes the nail really well. It files better than most I've used from other companies.
Itzel R.
North Hollywood, CA
I really liked this nail file but the "file" did not last too long. After a while my nails were no longer getting filed.
Karis C.
Waynesburg, OH
Love these files!! Great for shaping the nail how you want it. Then the pointed tip makes it easy to get the hard spots.
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
Usually they say, glad nail filers are the best, I now understand why, this filer is so good! It files down nice n evenly
Katie C.
Lindenhurst, NY
very good nail file. keeps my nails feeling not rough. it is very easy to use. only pros for this file. would buy again!
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this nail file! Something about it. Files down your nails with no issue lasts a very long time. Durable
Katie B.
Bought for my mom and she loves this product as well and so did i, it's very easy to use, and I will continue to use it.
Roxann S.
Just like any other metal nail file. I guess you pay for the name. Does the job but cost more than most other nail files.
Beljee L.
Bronx, NY
Works well and doesn't break the nail , smooths out perfectly, I love it !! I recommend to everyone who needs a nail file
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.