BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amber J.
New Haven, MI
I like this nail file. It worked well as a fine grain. It also lasted a long time. It was easy to use and shaped my nails well.
Marisol G.
Denver, CO
I really like this file. Only issue I have is that mine doesn't seem super strong so I'm afraid of filing to roughly with them.
Xavier G.
Works great on my nails and all the nails I do. Easy to use and hold. There isn't ever a time I don't reach for my mail filer.
Hannah A.
Gatlinburg
I love this I've had it forever I use it all the time especially on my husband's Nails because his are a lot thicker than mine
Gina W.
Hubbard, OR
This nail file is amazing, it works so much better than other nail files I have used my whole life and I like that it's durable
🦄 D.
I prefer to use crystal nail files because they are better for natural nails. It's easy to use and isn't too rough and painful
Kristen L.
This file does its job and it does it well but something about the way it feels when it is filing just doesn’t feel that good.
Jayme W.
Love this file. It doesn't ware like the other ones do. It's worth the little extra money. Love the multi purpose of the tool.
Nicole R.
Blair, NE
Not a huge nail file person my daughter uses them and especially likes the polish it is really nice and has great color varity
Sofiarose M.
Novato, CA
Works really well. The one thing that sets me off is when a nail breaks the file but that never happens with this and I love it
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.