BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Esta es una lima realmente hermosa. Me gusta mucho sobre todo es muy efectiva. Su forma hace que el limado sea muy fácil.
marsadez m.
It gets the job done, and looks beautiful on any vanity, but be sure not to drop it because it will break. (I would know)
Tamisha D.
Immokalee, FL
It's awesome yayyyy ! I use it to file and shape my nails that's all there is too it. No I don't wanna say anything more
Katie B.
Whitehall, PA
Metal filers always seem to weaken my nails. didn't give as good a file as others ive tried. Left my nails feeling jagged.
Hailey S.
Texas City, TX
it really helps you shape your nails. and at the end, it has a little sharp point to get dirt out from under your nails.
Christy H.
Florissant, MO
This nail file works well. Never had any problems with it. It's lasted for a very long time and never seems to run down.
Sarah C.
Midland, TX
It works better than most. Makes filing simple and quick. The file itself lasts for a long time and doesn't dull quickly.
Gabrielle E.
Stockbridge, GA
I like this file because it shapes my nail very quickly as well as its really strong and easy to use and carry on the go.
Tabby S.
I trust OPI for everything nails, top coats, polishes, files, removers, gels you name it, expect quality from OPI, always
Valerie S.
Longmont, CO
This is a good product because it shapes the nail really well. It files better than most I've used from other companies.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.