BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Amy O.
This nail file does the job well. It does wear down pretty quick making it pretty dull so it's harder to file my nails after some use.
Tristen F.
Woodbridge, VA
Anything from OPI works really well. I highly recommend all of their products but you can get other nail files that arent as expensive
Ciara A.
i love using crystal nail files! they are great to use on natural nails and are a lot more gentle than using a traditional emery board
Nastashia L.
Lynn, MA
Love the old fashioned Emory board but this one is a must have ... rinse with a little warm water to clean and it will last a long time
Lizzy C.
Lubbock, TX
I love this nail file because it is so easy to use. It makes my nails much smoother than the rough nail files and it files faster too.
Mackenzie M.
Southport , NC
It gets the job done, that's for sure. You can find them at Walmart or maybe even your local dollar store. It's cheap and easy to use.
Anna L.
Kailua, HI
It lasts a long time, files well and fine with no snagging. Is better than the cheap flimsy kinds. Quite nice to use and good quality.
Chely B.
Burbank, OH
My favorite nail file is the OPI Crystal Nail File. It's makes the presses faster. I won't be sitting there like the other nail files.
Christmas V.
San Diego, CA
me encanta esa lima de uñas ya que mis uñas son frágiles y no puedo usar una lima rasposa si no me quiebran mis uñas cada que las limo
Andrea T.
Albany
Loved this nail file, it's as pretty as it is great at filing. However, be careful cause once you drop it and it breaks it's over with.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?