BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Cristy V.
Screven, GA
Small yet strong, easy to keep in my purse for emergencies. This works very well and it's small size makes shaping easy.
Tabby S.
I trust OPI for everything nails, top coats, polishes, files, removers, gels you name it, expect quality from OPI, always
Haley B.
Piedmont, SC
This type of file is okay. But personally I prefer a harder grit of a file. I feel this type of file doesn't work as well
Ashley B.
New Boston, MI
Cheap! And does it's job well. I prefer these metal files over the soft ones because I can clean under my nails as well.
marsadez m.
It gets the job done, and looks beautiful on any vanity, but be sure not to drop it because it will break. (I would know)
Katie B.
Whitehall, PA
Metal filers always seem to weaken my nails. didn't give as good a file as others ive tried. Left my nails feeling jagged.
Gabrielle E.
Stockbridge, GA
I like this file because it shapes my nail very quickly as well as its really strong and easy to use and carry on the go.
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Esta es una lima realmente hermosa. Me gusta mucho sobre todo es muy efectiva. Su forma hace que el limado sea muy fácil.
M. Angela L.
Bowling Green, OH
My favorite file. I use it everytime and it never fails me. Mine has lasted for so long. Definitely will be repurchasing.
Sarah C.
Midland, TX
It works better than most. Makes filing simple and quick. The file itself lasts for a long time and doesn't dull quickly.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.