BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jasmine Z.
I highly recommend this nail filer. Very soft and easy on the nails. Gets the job done quickly especially when a nail breaks.
Mareesa D.
Opi in general is a great nail company and they deserve all the props that they get there nail products save me everyday ūüôŹūüŹĹ!
Erin D.
Knoxville, TN
I really like the crystal files. They seem to do a better job and they don't take too much off. They are much easier to use.
Nev C.
San Jose, CA
Love this nail file very good on my nails not too bad at all good for cleaning nails in the however you want to use it great
Lilia J.
Brownsville, TX
Love this file for my nails, leaves them so soft. I highly recommend this product to anyone that does their own nails at home
Maria R.
Madera, CA
I'm in live with the crystal nail files. They last for ever! I feel like they never go dul and they fit about just any where.
Amber V.
Riverside, CA
I don't really like to fine my nails because I have really sensitive nail beds. But this using as harsh as other nail files.
Katrina C.
Chicago Ridge, IL
The only problem is that the crystal nail files tend to be a bit too thick. This is great for nail splitting and chipping tho
Falencia G.
Houston
This is good but mine broke cause my hard thick nails I was a first time user I wish I didn’t break because I was a good file
Ajah M.
Fort Myers, FL
It files pretty well and I'm very satisfied after I'm done using it. I pretty mush use this all the time I take it on the go.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.