BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Wennesdae K.
New Haven
Can I just say I'm in love with how long this thing lasts?! I can't get enough!! I literally just throw it in my purse and go❤️
Alice H.
Bergenfield, NJ
Great quality, reasonably priced crystal nail fail. It didn't last quite as long as I would like, which is why it loses a star.
Stephanie O.
Love that it's easy to take It to go in a purse and pull out when a file is needed on a nail it doesn't ware as fast as others
Rachel M.
Aberdeen
Its okay it takes forever to actually file the nail and I hate the amount of time I have to spend on the nail just to paint it
Kellie F.
Park Hills, MO
I like metal over plastic seems it does a better job at filing down the nails also last longer. I would recommend it to anyone
Gabrielle W.
Plano, IL
This is by far my favorite nail file!! I love the design, the usability and the effectiveness! I always love a good nail file!
Maya S.
Greensboro, NC
Unlike all the other nail files this doesn't bend or break. Perfectly works and files down my fingernails and toenails easily.
Xavier G.
Works great on my nails and all the nails I do. Easy to use and hold. There isn't ever a time I don't reach for my mail filer.
Amber J.
New Haven, MI
I like this nail file. It worked well as a fine grain. It also lasted a long time. It was easy to use and shaped my nails well.
Marisol G.
Denver, CO
I really like this file. Only issue I have is that mine doesn't seem super strong so I'm afraid of filing to roughly with them.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.