BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kaylea L.
Cullman, AL
I loved this mostly because I prefer crystal filers anyways. I use this product in my everyday life. I absolutely love it!
Elaine R.
Williamston
Love this product! I have very thin nails that break so I keep this with me. Works perfect and keeps my nails looking good.
Bao X.
New London, WI
OPI has such great products, never disappointed. The crystal nail file works well and leaves nails with a smooth free edge.
Jordan P.
Corbin, KY
My absolute favorite nail file! I hate the flimsy cardboard files. The metal files are much sturdier and last much longer.
Fabienne N.
Brooklyn, NY
This was something different. Filed my nails nicely and didn't leave and jagged edges like a lot of other files usually do.
Lindsey E.
Ankeny, IA
I like that this file can be thoroughly washed and sanitized. It files well. However it is a buy fragile since it is glass
Skianne K.
Tippecanoe, IN
I absolutely love the Crystal boards work so well and don't wear down as easy. They are easy to clean and keep using again.
Ashley W.
New Ellenton, SC
Beautiful product! I love this crystal nail file, it's so easy to use! And i bought it online! It's very gentle on the nail
emilee s.
Greenville, SC
my personal favorite nail file!! Works amazingly and always leaves my nails looking flawless! My go-to and it’s so adorable
Hannah
It's the same thing as any other nail file. I think it was pretty cheap. I like glue it comes with a pointy too at the end.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.