BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
I love this file and that you don't have to keep buying others it's affordable and gets the job done. I would definitely recommend this
Danielle M.
Spring Hill, FL
I keep this in my bag and have it with me at all times. I love it works great but I don’t have another to compare it to at the moment.
Mackenzie M.
Southport , NC
It gets the job done, that's for sure. You can find them at Walmart or maybe even your local dollar store. It's cheap and easy to use.
aly g.
Edinburg , TX
I carry this around in my ours for when I'm bored or new to fix a chipped nail. Does the job very well. Honestly wouldn't use any other
Andrea T.
Albany
Loved this nail file, it's as pretty as it is great at filing. However, be careful cause once you drop it and it breaks it's over with.
Ashley P.
Love for natural nails. It's very pricie for this kind but it does the job or so well. You will not be disappointed with your purchase.
Alexandria R.
Oneonta, AL
Love this file! The tip makes it easy to clean under the nail, and I don't have to worry about it being flimsy after a couple of uses.
nicole b.
Lovwd this file. It doesnt stand up to kids though. Make sure you keep it out if their reach. Always made my nails look and feel good.
Nastashia L.
Lynn, MA
Love the old fashioned Emory board but this one is a must have ... rinse with a little warm water to clean and it will last a long time
Brittany P.
I have tried this OPI crystal nail file and was not a very big fan of it. It makes it awful noise and does not do that great of a job.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?