BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
This is the best nail file I have used. I am able to trim down and shape nails without using a clipper which is key. Also, the dust at the end of the nail is not as bad while using this file.
Sarah B.
I absolutely love this product! I love the crystal look, it is so elegant and can be displayed anywhere! It works great! It works better than the ones that fade or break. I reccomend this to any beauty lover like myself!
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Love this nail file ! Works amazing 💘 I never go anywhere without it ! My nails are long and always done and I never like to keep them uneven ! This is a great file ! Definitely recommend!
Mallory S.
Not my favorite but it lives at the bottom of my purse for a rainy day. Sometimes the old faithful files are much better and in this case I think I’d rather have my old school Emory board.
Silvia C.
Clarksville
Only nail file you will ever need ! No need to buy a new every single time they wear out . Super easy to use and does an excellent job keep mails from splitting . Does not take much space . And easy to store ! Def recommend it OPI Crystal Nail File
Adrienne D.
I wanted to love this but it honestly didn't do anything different than a regular nail file. It didn't make the annoying noise but nothing was different for my nails.
Megan R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the crystal file! They last forever and you don’t have to keep buying the cheap ones. I also feel they do a better job and are better for your nails.
TaVonna S.
Minneapolis, MN
 This is the perfect nail file I’ve used this on my nail  file on my daughters and my own and acrylic nails it works well and easy to clean  OPI Crystal Nail File
Bri C.
Bellevue
Best nail file ever it gets the job done every time. It is easy to use and operate. There is no comparison it is the best because it is so smooth. I am a repeat user of this product and would recommend it to everyone.
Cheyenne R.
I have used this pretty recently and I really enjoy it. I received it as a gift and I think it works great! It seems like it's going to last for a long time because the file is not dulling down as quickly as other nail filers. I love it!
Kerry C.
Falcon Hgts, MN
Does the grit on the file last well, or does it start becoming damaged after several uses?
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
OK I've been wanting to try these cause I heard they help with nail strength? I've been trying to grow my nails out for so long, I even take vitamins and use nail strengthener but they won't stop breaking.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Whats the pros and cons?
Christina S.
Is this worth the money or can a cheaper one work as well?
Kya D.
England
I've has a few of these in the past, all different brands. Does anyone know how long this is likely to last as my others haven't lasted too well? Thankyou