BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Chris V.
Richmond Hill, NY
This nail file is awesome! As long as you don't lose it, it will last for years. It is better for your nails than any other type of nail file. When you are done, all you have to do is run it under warm water to clean it and it is like new. make sure you dry it. (I use a towel) then put it back in the plastic container it comes in. It is simple to care for and makes filing your nail easy as well as faster. You can clean under your nails with the tip of the file.
I would definitely recommend this nail file! I am 100% satisfied with this purchase. Definitely worth the price due to how long it last.
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
Excellent nail file. My only critique is that if it drops on the floor it will break. I wish it came in a cushioned case. Other crystal nail files probably work as well. I love any kind of crystal nail file if you are a name brand person then get it. If you love to file your nails and like to save money buy one from amazon it will probably work just as well (brand name or not)
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I really like this nail file, it's my favorite kind. It never gets dull and it files down my nails without tearing them or making the ragged along the edges. The one I got came with a case for it so I can carry it around safely in my purse without losing it. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
It files your nail down as quickly or slowly as you want, depending on the pressure/speed you use.
I've used it a dozen or so times and it shows no signs of wearing down, and I doubt it will.
I like to store it inside the plastic cylinder it came in, to avoid any possibility of accidentally breaking it, as it's glass.
Definitely a good investment instead of replacing your regular emery boards over and over again.
I definitely recommend this for those who like to keep well-manicured hands.
hannah d.
This nail file is my favorite of any I have, the packaging is nice and I love the crystal part of it, it makes it unique from a usual nail file. In my opinion, the crystal nail file has a better resistance to that "nails on a chalkboard" feel, where that happens all too much with a normal file, and we're all too familiar with that awful sensation. As much as I love this product, I do think it has an odd odor. It just smells kinda gross and dirty. Other than that, I would defiantly recommend to friends and family.
Meaghan M.
This nail file is great for travel as it is not made of metal. security at the airport doesn't pick it up from my carry on. It is smaller and does create a nice smooth edge for your nails. Use these carefully as it can create brittle edges and if you file too often, it can lead to the split of the nail. But I would recommend this product to anyone!
Kathleen O.
Oceanside, CA
I have had this nail file for about 10 years and it still works beautifully. I love that it makes my nail edges very smooth and not jagged whatsoever. Even though it is so gentle, it still does a great job of filing. All I have to do to keep it clean is give it a quick rinse under water. It never wears down!
Erica S.
I like this nail file a lot for what its worth its really nice. I like the thinness of the file; it makes it great for getting into the corners of my nails since they are short. I don't like how its not durable, its not chemically tempered which would make it stronger at resisting breaks and chips.
Betsy P.
Mill Creek
I like to use a sturdy nail file, so decided to try this one. I'm over using flimsy emery boards that wear off quickly and are therefore disposable. This one really fits the bill. It has a really great grit to it that makes filing my nails quick and easy. I think it has helped my nails to quit flaking off layer by layer. I'm always sure to file in one direction only in order to prevent peeling. Great sturdy, reusable file!
Samaya A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
It’s a simple nail file! I personally bought this and have used it ever since. You can just put it in your purse if you ever need it. I don’t remember the price but it was probably 10-15 dollars pretty reasonable I’ve been using it for a while. It’s metal so it’s really sturdy and nice!
Kya D.
England
I've has a few of these in the past, all different brands. Does anyone know how long this is likely to last as my others haven't lasted too well? Thankyou
Earn $237/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $349/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $357/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Aimee D.
Rocky Hill, CT
I have tried a few crystal files and they usually wear down over time unless they are genuine glass/crystal files. Does this stay etched for a long time and is it etched on both sides or just one?