BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Miranda T.
These things are bomb! But do be careful as they are very fragile! These are great for if you do your nails a lot but if not there are cheaper less fragile options! But definitely recommend to beauty gurus!
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
I love that this has such a fine grit, but files my nails perfectly. It seems like it will last for a really long time. I was at a salon one time and it was on the counter and I got it. I love it.
Amanda R.
Johnston, IA
This is the best file I’ve used. It’s easy to clean and sanitize, and it doesn’t give you any shredded ends. It’s gentle on the nail edge and provides a smooth finish. OPI Crystal Nail File
Raven M.
This is simple and sweet. It does the job it came to do nothing crazy fancy. It’s not complicated and I am perfectly happy about that. Price is fair and it does not have a cheap quality feeling.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
This is the best nail file I have used. I am able to trim down and shape nails without using a clipper which is key. Also, the dust at the end of the nail is not as bad while using this file.
Ashley D.
Youngstown, OH
I personally prefer crystal and metal files because I'm a clean freak. I like that they can be fully disinfected after use. They also last so much longer than board and foam files. Spend a little more for longevity and cleanliness!
Sarah B.
I absolutely love this product! I love the crystal look, it is so elegant and can be displayed anywhere! It works great! It works better than the ones that fade or break. I reccomend this to any beauty lover like myself!
Adrienne D.
I wanted to love this but it honestly didn't do anything different than a regular nail file. It didn't make the annoying noise but nothing was different for my nails.
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Love this nail file ! Works amazing 💘 I never go anywhere without it ! My nails are long and always done and I never like to keep them uneven ! This is a great file ! Definitely recommend!
Mallory S.
Not my favorite but it lives at the bottom of my purse for a rainy day. Sometimes the old faithful files are much better and in this case I think I’d rather have my old school Emory board.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?

Walmart