BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
ruiriupanda D.
Los Angeles
It shapes my nails pretty fast but sometimes I don't like the feeling for the metal grinding my nails it kind of gives me weird chills
Jasmine L.
Orlando , Fl
I love it and it's so cute and small so u can file the corners of u need to :). And it files really instead of the cheap regular ones.
Sara D.
Riverside, CA
I’ve used this style of nail file ever since I was little and it gets the job done. They’re stronger than the foam and cardboard kind.
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
This is my favorite file to uses on acrylic or gel covered nails. It's strong and can file down without causing splinters in the nail.
Natalie F.
Glen Cove, NY
This tool is a very professional level filer. It is great to have in your house when you need to fix your nails but are short on time.
Sara L.
Warren, OH
Gets the job done and the price is good. I always prefer long, skinny nail files and the little crystal texture smooths my nails well.
Amber G.
Reno, NV
This product gently files down your nails, so it doesn't hurt at all. Your nail beds will be soft and smooth. I recommend this product.
Tina N.
This opi nail file works wonders to help me file down my nails. I have pretty thick nails and it's easy to use. Not much filing needed.
Makay C.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is the best filer I have ever used it got all the corners where I needed to file down and it shaped my nails without falling apart
Ciara A.
i love using crystal nail files! they are great to use on natural nails and are a lot more gentle than using a traditional emery board
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?