BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
cynthia G.
Des Moines, IA
Well not much to say but I use it to get the dirt out of my under nails and I think it's an alrite product to use I guess.
Chelsey N.
Lima, OH
This file has worked well and held up over time well. The quality is great and it is very easy to use and also looks nice.
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
This nail file is soooo easy to use and i would love for it to be colorful but its crystal.It files your nails sooo nicely
Mariana A.
W Valley City, UT
I always use these kinds of files on my nails i feel they work better on my nails than the plastic ones, gets the job done.
Peyton p.
Burnet, TX
its very flimsy it gets the job done but i've had much better. but if you want a cheep nail file this isnt my first choice
Kaylea L.
Cullman, AL
I loved this mostly because I prefer crystal filers anyways. I use this product in my everyday life. I absolutely love it!
Yomaira R.
LEAR24151 | YOMAIRA RENGEL Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
perfect tool for short nails because it has soft fiber, I like a lot because it is quite delicate and useful to shape nails
Sierra F.
Edmonton, KY
Shaped my nails very easily, without a lot of mess. Pretty recommendable, actually have bought a few as Christmas presents.
Darlene S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product no problems with it. Use often and no complaints. Use on multiple family members and they find it works great
Kelsey E.
Crestwood, KY
Crystal nail files are the way to go! They last much longer and take half the time to file nails compared to other boards.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.