BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Shelby T.
Harrisburg, IL
AMAZING nail file! It's really good for your nails and can help strengthen them! Prefer this over regular foam board nail files.
Kristina W.
Lake City, FL
This is my all time favorite file. It doesn't get dull. It is the perfect size to keep in your purse and leaves my nails smooth!
Taelor S.
Flagstaff, AZ
I prefer crystal nail files, they make shaping nails so much easier and work more effectively than normal disposable nail files.
Skye R.
Benicia, CA
Its really cool. It never goes bad. U just wash it then use it again dude. Yeah. Crystal nail file. Its pretty good I reccommend
Jess R.
Norwalk, CT
Good product, a little rough at times and takes a bit of filing before the job is done but it is easy to store and use on the go.
Sara L.
Spring, Tx
I love this file! You can use it with jamberry nails as it won't tear the nail wrap. It's also very gentle on the natural nails.
Kaleigh P.
Spotsylvania, VA
Amazing take very little effort to file your nails it never hurt and when you are done it feels like tier just got out of a salon
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
Love the way my nails look after I use this. My nails always look and feel amazing when I use it. I would recommend this product
Arielle B.
Teaneck, NJ
I would not buy this product again. The sound makes me cringe and because it is crystal and feels like glass, i hate touching it
Ashley B.
Troup, TX
I like this, it works really well! It helps to clean out from under your nails and toenails, plus filing your​nails and toenails!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.