BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Erin J.
Wildomar, CA
I use this for my acrylic nails, and it works like a charm. It's slightly pricey for a nail file, but definitely worth the money.
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Really good at filing and when I apply acrylic nails even better at shaping them. It leaves my fingers and toes smooth and nice.
Regina E.
It works pretty well. I prefer metal files but it did a good job. My nails are very hard so it took a bit longer using this file.
Allysa H.
Springville, IA
I love the double use of this file. It cleans ypur nails out while also shaping or smoothing down your nails. But the file dulls.
Kelli W.
Maumee, OH
Life long nail biter turned non nail biter. I take my nail length seriously now. These take care of my. Stir all nails the best!
Belinda V.
Very awsome nail filer! It doesn't leave the nails ugly and messy! It is very fast and easy to use and you can take it anywhere!
Taelor S.
Flagstaff, AZ
I prefer crystal nail files, they make shaping nails so much easier and work more effectively than normal disposable nail files.
Margaret J.
This if the perfect file to take on the go and last for what seems like forever. Best investment yet when it comes to nail files
Maritza R.
So easy to break but it does a great job when you learn how to use it, it shapes clean and grab it by the sides for best results
Skye R.
Benicia, CA
Its really cool. It never goes bad. U just wash it then use it again dude. Yeah. Crystal nail file. Its pretty good I reccommend
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.