BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brittany L.
Mesa, AZ
This product is amazing. It doesn't irritate my finger tips and it works great. It doesn't take long at all to file my nails.
Jazmine T.
Bourg, LA
These help my nails so much. it's rough, but i love it so much. my mother in law loves it also. I'm a repeat user with this.
Inhale S.
Baldwin Park, CA
This is my favorite file from opinion, it's not to harsh i have thin nails & files usually brake away at my nails, nor these
Victoria S.
Katy, TX
Very good to use but sometimes I accidentally like stab myself with it during use and it hurts so you have to be more careful
Kamoche M.
Lauderhill, FL
This is my to go filer since I cant stand ingrow nails or broken nails. When I need an emergency filer this is my best friend
Michelle O.
Three Forks
These are my favorite cause you can use them for a lot longer. A d they work great on getting your nails super fancy looking
Diamon G.
Shalimar, Fl.
Due to the nail files structure it leaves a very smooth finish after filing nails for a sophisticated, and clean appearance.
Alexis R.
Aurora, CO
I received this prides as a gift, and seemed fine at first, but the file quickly wore down and the crystal ended up breaking
Dolores O.
Glendora, CA
This is the nail file that just keeps on giving. Much like most other OPI products its quality last . Does the job everytime.
Tiffany P.
Laurens, SC
OPI always has great products that never seem to disappoint. This nail file really helps shape your nails and is easy to use!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.