BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Anna L.
Kaneohe
It lasts a long time, files well and fine with no snagging. Is better than the cheap flimsy kinds. Quite nice to use and good quality.
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
This is my favorite file to uses on acrylic or gel covered nails. It's strong and can file down without causing splinters in the nail.
Andrea T.
Albany
Loved this nail file, it's as pretty as it is great at filing. However, be careful cause once you drop it and it breaks it's over with.
Jasmine L.
Orlando , Fl
I love it and it's so cute and small so u can file the corners of u need to :). And it files really instead of the cheap regular ones.
Sara L.
Warren, OH
Gets the job done and the price is good. I always prefer long, skinny nail files and the little crystal texture smooths my nails well.
Amber G.
Reno, NV
This product gently files down your nails, so it doesn't hurt at all. Your nail beds will be soft and smooth. I recommend this product.
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
I love this file and that you don't have to keep buying others it's affordable and gets the job done. I would definitely recommend this
Tina N.
This opi nail file works wonders to help me file down my nails. I have pretty thick nails and it's easy to use. Not much filing needed.
Ciara A.
i love using crystal nail files! they are great to use on natural nails and are a lot more gentle than using a traditional emery board
Nastashia L.
Lynn, MA
Love the old fashioned Emory board but this one is a must have ... rinse with a little warm water to clean and it will last a long time
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.