BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Maritza R.
So easy to break but it does a great job when you learn how to use it, it shapes clean and grab it by the sides for best results
Kaleigh P.
Spotsylvania, VA
Amazing take very little effort to file your nails it never hurt and when you are done it feels like tier just got out of a salon
Amanda R.
Sarasota
Fits right in your purse easy and ready to use. Cleans fast just wipe done or pat on Hand. Shapes really good and is easy to use.
Kentaya M.
San Francisco, CA
Perfect. I carry it around everywhere with me. I always break my nails so it helps me out all the time. Absolutely love it 😍😍😍😍
Sariah M.
Tucson, AZ
Awesome nail filer wouldn't use any other on my nails ...i have a few just incase i lose one thats how awesome this filer is ☺
Haley N.
Montrose, CO
I love using these to actually shape my nails as well as keep them clean. I only have kind nails because this keeps them clean
Ava E.
This file gets the job done and doesn't cost much. I like how it doesnt get dull with use like regular files, and is sturdier.
Wennesdae K.
New Haven
Can I just say I'm in love with how long this thing lasts?! I can't get enough!! I literally just throw it in my purse and go❤️
Stephanie O.
Love that it's easy to take It to go in a purse and pull out when a file is needed on a nail it doesn't ware as fast as others
Alice H.
Bergenfield, NJ
Great quality, reasonably priced crystal nail fail. It didn't last quite as long as I would like, which is why it loses a star.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.