BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Yolanda W.
Baytown, TX
I am good standard nail file did the job serve the purpose I'm definitely use this again I am was good brand of choice one purchase
Valerie O.
A perfect nail file considering the price and it lasts forever and it doesn't lose its sharpness like some regular wood nail files
Missy M.
King William, VA
I love the crystal nail file. I keep one in my purse all the type. It works amazing plus you're not constantly buying Emory boards
Misty D.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Got this as a gift and I am obsessed. It's so perfect for my toe nails! Great to have on go. I will use it as long as they make it!
Sara D.
Millersville, MD
Came free with a nail polish purchase. Works well but doesn't stay sharp for long. Wouldn't buy it separately. Not worth the price
Karla V.
Garden City, KS
Files my nails really good!
This is the only nail filer I have used ever since the other brand didn't do anything to my nails. Lol
Madison M.
This works great. It's little and isn't bulky so you can literally put this anywhere. I like how it has two sides you can file on.
Melody S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This is such a durable file, and I love how small and gentle it is. I use this for all my nail needs. It's a dependable little file
Alissa B.
It is a good nail filer, use it whenever I do my nails at home. To me it's nothing too special but it is a good filer for the nails
Kadejah A.
Cartersville, GA
I love using crystal nail files and my favorite would have to be the opi nail file most of my polishes and accessories are from opi
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.