BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Kaleigh G.
The OPI Crystal Nail File is really good to get your nails into shape. You can do an almond shape or a square shape in a quick few strokes.
Katlyn L.
I think it does the same as any other file. even though it is cute with the crystals i do not think its worth the money. i got it at ultra.
Abigail G.
North Las Vegas, NV
These never get dull, like ever. I like how thin it is as well. It's great for super short nails. You will only need to replace once a year
Brittney S.
Randallstown, MD
Simple brand. It gets right to the point when I'm in a hurry. Don't need anything fancy for filing nails. My nails always look great after.
Ashley T.
Erie, PA
I have never had a problem using this! It's nice not always having to wipe off the file after each finger and just clean it after each use.
Jess C.
Monterey Park, CA
Love this nail file so much it does the job and isnt too expensive. Also love that you wont need to buy another one as it is long lasting.
Maria E.
Pharr, TX
This my current favorite nail file ever! I really liked since I saw it in a youtube video, and once I tried it out myself, I L O V E D it!
Jennifer R.
Matthews, NC
I recommend this one because it really does reach the areas where you need to file and it does not break easily like other nail filers do.
Jessica P.
This, by far, is the best nail file I have used. I decided to invest in a really good file and I will never go back to cheap ones again !!
Jasmine H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product is so good. It does a very good job at filling my nails and it's very comfortable and sturdy to grip on to when filling them.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?