BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jasmine Z.
I highly recommend this nail filer. Very soft and easy on the nails. Gets the job done quickly especially when a nail breaks.
Mareesa D.
Opi in general is a great nail company and they deserve all the props that they get there nail products save me everyday 🙏🏽!
Brittany L.
Mesa, AZ
This product is amazing. It doesn't irritate my finger tips and it works great. It doesn't take long at all to file my nails.
Inhale S.
Baldwin Park, CA
This is my favorite file from opinion, it's not to harsh i have thin nails & files usually brake away at my nails, nor these
Lindsi W.
Ravensdale, WA
I like the feel of this product, and the quality. The price is ok. I usually purchase my nail stuff at a Sally Hanson store.
Nev C.
San Jose, CA
Love this nail file very good on my nails not too bad at all good for cleaning nails in the however you want to use it great
Lilia J.
Brownsville, TX
Love this file for my nails, leaves them so soft. I highly recommend this product to anyone that does their own nails at home
Maria R.
Madera, CA
I'm in live with the crystal nail files. They last for ever! I feel like they never go dul and they fit about just any where.
Amber V.
Riverside, CA
I don't really like to fine my nails because I have really sensitive nail beds. But this using as harsh as other nail files.
Ajah M.
Fort Myers, FL
It files pretty well and I'm very satisfied after I'm done using it. I pretty mush use this all the time I take it on the go.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.