BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
Not a huge fan of the disposable nail files but love this one. Sturdy and gets the job done, and can be used more than once.
Adia J.
Far Rockaway, NY
I didn't really like the way this filed my nails. The abrasive side got stuck on EVERYTHING. Clothes and couches. Hated this
Dez K.
Walcott, ND
I've used emery boards in the past and don't think I'll ever go back after using Opi's crystal nail file! Absolutely love!!!
Alexandra M.
Tampa
This Really Works To Wipe Out Any Dirt Under Nails And Stuff Really Like This Product And Also Usable For Your Toe Nails Too
Juliette M.
Arlington Heights, IL
This is the best thing to have in your purse and when you're on the go. I use it all the time and have it with me everywhere
Katrina C.
Chicago Ridge, IL
The only problem is that the crystal nail files tend to be a bit too thick. This is great for nail splitting and chipping tho
Mareesa D.
Opi in general is a great nail company and they deserve all the props that they get there nail products save me everyday 🙏🏽!
Lindsi W.
Ravensdale, WA
I like the feel of this product, and the quality. The price is ok. I usually purchase my nail stuff at a Sally Hanson store.
Nev C.
San Jose, CA
Love this nail file very good on my nails not too bad at all good for cleaning nails in the however you want to use it great
Brittany L.
Mesa, AZ
This product is amazing. It doesn't irritate my finger tips and it works great. It doesn't take long at all to file my nails.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.