BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Yolanda W.
Baytown, TX
I am good standard nail file did the job serve the purpose I'm definitely use this again I am was good brand of choice one purchase
Maddie A.
Springboro, OH
I have super sensitive nails and i hate having my nails filed when I go to the nail salon, but this file doesn't seem to bother me
Delarae W.
Does a great job and is gentle on the nails. Gritty sandpaper files aren't very good for your nails so this is a great alternative
Jessica M.
Oxon Hill
I love crystal files. They are more durable than the cardboard ones and is much gentler for the nails in comparison to metal filer.
Blaine M.
Mc Veytown, PA
I'm a sucker for crystal nail files ! this one is amazing definitely a must buy. better than any other brand I highly recommend it
Misty D.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Got this as a gift and I am obsessed. It's so perfect for my toe nails! Great to have on go. I will use it as long as they make it!
Hilary S.
New Boston, MI
Personally I use this one because I hate the feel and sound of sand paper. But it lasts so much longer then those sandpaper boards
Valerie O.
A perfect nail file considering the price and it lasts forever and it doesn't lose its sharpness like some regular wood nail files
Missy M.
King William, VA
I love the crystal nail file. I keep one in my purse all the type. It works amazing plus you're not constantly buying Emory boards
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Easy to use, reausable. I've had this file for a long time. Gets the job done. Light weifht an flexible. Non abrasive on my hands.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.