BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Makalia P.
I love the glass looking ones. They are just so appealing and pretty and do great at filing your nailsOPI Crystal Nail File
Samantha H.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly all bail files are the same to me. So I can't really review on a brand. It shaped my nails well, just any other file would.
Angel D.
It hurt to use. But thats the price of buaty it was a goft so i can not state about the price. Would use again only because it helped
Jordan M.
Montgomery, PA
Love my crystal nail file! its my go to nail file. makes my nail nice and round. i even have one for at my house and one in my purse.
Amber G.
Glass files are the best! I will never buy another type again. I have also noticed that I have less peeling since using a glass file.
Beth K.
Louisville
I will only file my nails with class files now because it makes my nails so smooth unlike regular no files and they last a lot longer
Carsyn  L.
New Jersey
I always use this when I do my nails and it is very effective!! It really helps smooth out my nails so the polish can go on smoothly
Nicole W.
Zeeland, MI
Love OPI everything! Best product for nails. I find that my mani and pedis last longer when I use OPI products from start to finish.
amanda k.
Simpsonville, SC
This is by far the best nail file out there. It lasts forever and it glides smoothly against the nail. No breaks or chips. Looooove!
Brooks W.
Blacklick, OH
This product is great and keeps my nails shapped and they don't snap or catch edges. My nails look just like I just got a fresh mani
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.