BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Liz F.
Lancaster, Ca
I replace this one once a year but I'm sure it lasts longer. It files my nails to perfection. I recommend it to all my friends.
Xavier G.
Works great on my nails and all the nails I do. Easy to use and hold. There isn't ever a time I don't reach for my mail filer.
Gabrielle W.
Plano, IL
This is by far my favorite nail file!! I love the design, the usability and the effectiveness! I always love a good nail file!
Gina W.
Hubbard, OR
This nail file is amazing, it works so much better than other nail files I have used my whole life and I like that it's durable
Tsomo D.
Los Angeles, CA
Never ending file. I just wash it in soap water after use and resuse it for my manicure and pedicure both when I do it at home!
Breanna R.
Crystal nail files are the best in general. They leave your nails with a very clean edge and they do not make your nails tare.
Gaynelle A.
Owensboro, KY
I love crystal nail files and this one from OPI is the best! Easy to hold and use for beautiful nails. I use it on my toes too!
Bethany P.
Lemon Grove, CA
I've used this one, and many others like it, and find that they just don't work well or last long. I don't get the popularity.
Alina R.
Washington, DC

Crystal nail files are the only way to go. They give your nails a beautiful shape and are far superior to any other nail file.
Brenda P.
This is my go to file it is small enough it doesn't feel combersome in my hands and it not to big to get the angle that I want
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.