BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Madison M.
This works great. It's little and isn't bulky so you can literally put this anywhere. I like how it has two sides you can file on.
Blaine M.
Mc Veytown, PA
I'm a sucker for crystal nail files ! this one is amazing definitely a must buy. better than any other brand I highly recommend it
Morgan s.
Fullerton, CA
I have had this file for years and it never dulls, it is a great value for the price. It shapes the nails nicely and effortlessly.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Easy to use, reausable. I've had this file for a long time. Gets the job done. Light weifht an flexible. Non abrasive on my hands.
Missy M.
King William, VA
I love the crystal nail file. I keep one in my purse all the type. It works amazing plus you're not constantly buying Emory boards
Bethany G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Crystal nail files are the longest lasting files ever and the OPI one is no exception leaves your nails feeling smooth and pampered
Yolanda W.
Baytown, TX
I am good standard nail file did the job serve the purpose I'm definitely use this again I am was good brand of choice one purchase
Sara D.
Millersville, MD
Came free with a nail polish purchase. Works well but doesn't stay sharp for long. Wouldn't buy it separately. Not worth the price
Coreena W.
Tucson, AZ
I love this I can easily clean under my nails and shape them with one tool! It's simple and my whole family has always used these.
Karla V.
Garden City, KS
Files my nails really good!
This is the only nail filer I have used ever since the other brand didn't do anything to my nails. Lol
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.