BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

kelli B.
Bellport, NY
Unlike any other nail file I have used OMG it works great recommend if your doing Simone else's nails perfect for acrylic nails and natural
LaTanya H.
Tarzana , CA
This is great for cleaning underneath the nai and around the curlicues. I like using it to lyft acrylic nails when they are so to come off
Ashley T.
Erie, PA
I have never had a problem using this! It's nice not always having to wipe off the file after each finger and just clean it after each use.
maria s.
Dos Palos, CA
These are by far the best nail files I have used. They leave my nails nice and smooth. And it has filing surface on both sides. Excellent!
Jess C.
Monterey Park, CA
Love this nail file so much it does the job and isnt too expensive. Also love that you wont need to buy another one as it is long lasting.
Katlyn L.
I think it does the same as any other file. even though it is cute with the crystals i do not think its worth the money. i got it at ultra.
Brittney S.
Randallstown, MD
Simple brand. It gets right to the point when I'm in a hurry. Don't need anything fancy for filing nails. My nails always look great after.
Jessica P.
This, by far, is the best nail file I have used. I decided to invest in a really good file and I will never go back to cheap ones again !!
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I didn't like this product I thought if was quite flimsy. Mine actually broke. Maybe it was me I don't know but not the best experience lol
Daquayvia J.
It works pretty good it gets the job done. It very handy. It really files your nail well but it's not that story. It really easy to use
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.