BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Liz F.
Lancaster, Ca
I replace this one once a year but I'm sure it lasts longer. It files my nails to perfection. I recommend it to all my friends.
Tsomo D.
Los Angeles, CA
Never ending file. I just wash it in soap water after use and resuse it for my manicure and pedicure both when I do it at home!
Gabrielle W.
Plano, IL
This is by far my favorite nail file!! I love the design, the usability and the effectiveness! I always love a good nail file!
Xavier G.
Works great on my nails and all the nails I do. Easy to use and hold. There isn't ever a time I don't reach for my mail filer.
Gina W.
Hubbard, OR
This nail file is amazing, it works so much better than other nail files I have used my whole life and I like that it's durable
Danielle S.
Metairie, LA
Best nail file ever! Lasts forever and works faster than regular files. Leaves nails smooth with no jagged edges for snagging.
Brianna F.
It works well like any other nail filer. It helps me get under my nails too. It also makes my nails really smooth after filing.
Alina R.
Washington, DC

Crystal nail files are the only way to go. They give your nails a beautiful shape and are far superior to any other nail file.
Brenda P.
This is my go to file it is small enough it doesn't feel combersome in my hands and it not to big to get the angle that I want
Rania K.
Annandale, VA
Love this product. It's so small, so I can just put it in my bag on the go just in case I happen to break a nail or something.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.