BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Blaine M.
Mc Veytown, PA
I'm a sucker for crystal nail files ! this one is amazing definitely a must buy. better than any other brand I highly recommend it
Ciara G.
North Port, FL
Hard to use, doesn't really work great. Used it once threw it out. Bought it cuz a friends recommended it but I didn't care for it
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az
This is the nail file that will last fore ever and keep on going. It works so much beater on my nails then other files i have had.
Brittany P.
Tampa, FL
Love Love Love the glass files. Shapes my nails perfectly and it feels like it takes less time than a normal file. Deff Recommended
Jenica A.
Waterville, ME
I enjoy this nail file! it is a decent size and does a great job at filing! The crystal nail files just seem to work better to me!
Ashley B.
Didn't dull out like many do. So easy to handle. Cheap! I love the product. I would recommend to those who have interest in nails.
Laurel C.
Haslet, TX
My daughter loves this file because it never looses its grit and is always easy to maneuver and use and not bulky like other files
Kieya H.
I love this nail file! I like how it's sharp where I can get under my fingernails so easily without having to use any sharp object.
Jenny S.
Lake Zurich, IL
I really like this product and it's not really harsh on my nails. I also like that it's very durable and doesn't break very easily.
Erika R.
San Diego, CA
Gives you a super fine file. There is nothing course about this file. I have had mine for over a year and it still works perfectly.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.