BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hannah A.
Gatlinburg
I love this I've had it forever I use it all the time especially on my husband's Nails because his are a lot thicker than mine
Nicole R.
Blair, NE
Not a huge nail file person my daughter uses them and especially likes the polish it is really nice and has great color varity
Breanna R.
Crystal nail files are the best in general. They leave your nails with a very clean edge and they do not make your nails tare.
Kellie F.
Park Hills, MO
I like metal over plastic seems it does a better job at filing down the nails also last longer. I would recommend it to anyone
Briana M.
Love nice to keep in your purse. Good for hang nails to breaks in nail to reshape
And less effort compained to a cardboard one
Sofiarose M.
Novato, CA
Works really well. The one thing that sets me off is when a nail breaks the file but that never happens with this and I love it
Maya S.
Greensboro, NC
Unlike all the other nail files this doesn't bend or break. Perfectly works and files down my fingernails and toenails easily.
Karimi A.
Love this product when my doing acrylic nails, really great between my real nail and the fake one. I have one than one at home.
Gaynelle A.
Owensboro, KY
I love crystal nail files and this one from OPI is the best! Easy to hold and use for beautiful nails. I use it on my toes too!
Rachel M.
Aberdeen
Its okay it takes forever to actually file the nail and I hate the amount of time I have to spend on the nail just to paint it
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.