BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Jalyn H.
Its cool i mean its just a nail filer and I'm not a big fan of filers so i don't use them so i mean idk why would i rate a 5 if i don't use them
Klarissa L.
Morrison, IL
This product works fairly well. I did not however like how sharp the point was. This product is a decent price for the value of the product.
Kylie W.
Lasts a long time and works well for a light file! only thing I did not like was the material. I prefer cardboard nail files for heavy duty!
Esther C.
Springfield Township
This nail file really gets the job done. It’s not too expensive and is good quality. My nails are a bit brittle and it still files them well.
Meagan W.
Love this crystal nail file it last a lot longer than your typical nail file and it doesn't cut you skin if you accidentally hit you skin !!
sherry r.
Tulsa, OK
I feel like the steel nail filed give a better finish then the other files these i feel like are better made for real nails or natural nails
Carol S.
There is no. Enter filer than the Crystal file by OPI, can be found online or at Ulta or Sephora, use their apps to gain points and rewards!
Veronica V.
I use this all the time and take it with me everywhere I go. I like this one rather than big thick ones because I feel like I control it more
Kayla T.
The point makes cleaning easy, and the Emory part never dulls out. I can purchase 1 file and use it all year round without needing a new one.
Aimee F.
Crystal nail files are the best! They never get dull. Plus, they file the nail so smooth, I never have snags. Fits in your purse perfectly
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?
Dose it last long?i have a old one and I'm in need of a new one asap.is it a good quality?is it worth the money?

Walmart