BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I don't care for this nail file at all. I find that it really only works on artificial nails and it's too rough for natural nails.
Ciara G.
North Port, FL
Hard to use, doesn't really work great. Used it once threw it out. Bought it cuz a friends recommended it but I didn't care for it
Jenica A.
Waterville, ME
I enjoy this nail file! it is a decent size and does a great job at filing! The crystal nail files just seem to work better to me!
Ashley B.
Didn't dull out like many do. So easy to handle. Cheap! I love the product. I would recommend to those who have interest in nails.
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az
This is the nail file that will last fore ever and keep on going. It works so much beater on my nails then other files i have had.
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
I actually like this nail filer. It isn't so chunky. It's thin enough for me to get in under the nail and file around every corner.
Laurel C.
Haslet, TX
My daughter loves this file because it never looses its grit and is always easy to maneuver and use and not bulky like other files
Jenny S.
Lake Zurich, IL
I really like this product and it's not really harsh on my nails. I also like that it's very durable and doesn't break very easily.
Kieya H.
I love this nail file! I like how it's sharp where I can get under my fingernails so easily without having to use any sharp object.
Erika R.
San Diego, CA
Gives you a super fine file. There is nothing course about this file. I have had mine for over a year and it still works perfectly.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.