BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Racheal W.
Moses Lake, WA
Love crystal nail files. They do a really smooth job. Sadly though they don't clean as well as I would like and dull faster than they should.
Olivia J.
Eugene , OR
Very pleased with this product. Makes nail care very easy to upkeep. I like to shape my nails as squares and this product allows me to do so.
Destinee A.
Ots not really that great when it comes down to shapping the overall nail itself. It is a very nice looking product but i would recommed this
Bibi G.
Love this nail filer. Not your typical nail filer that you can only get one use out of. I bought this a while back and it still works great!
Michaela T.
Lancaster, OH
I always prefer a crystal nail file its less damaging to the nail and helps prevent peeling of the nail ends. Which I do have a problem with
Jennifer S.
Penn Yan, NY
I am not able to rate the crystal nail file highly because it is not flexible to the nail while filing, therefore making it harder to shape.
Carrie D.
Green bay, WI
Received as a gift many years ago and it still works great! I love the weight of it and it always does a great job of smoothing and shaping!
Ruby G.
United States
Great filer I prefer the metal files over the others for sure. The point is great for the cubical and for just cleaning out from underneath.
Felicity H.
Bolivar, MO
I mean it's a nail file.... it's good and I don't think there is much to say. I have used this one since I can remember and it does he trick.
vanity h.
Easy to use. No fuss. Simple filing and I can store it wherever I like. I use it for myself and my husband and he doesn't have any complaints
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?