BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jenna T.
Topeka, KS
I really like this nail file.  It is very effective and quickly makes your nails look healthier and more even. It was a good value for the effectiveness.  I do not like the feel of the crystal, but I will take it since it works so much better than other products.  I would definitely use this product again!
Pasengyeng L.
Fresno, CA
I so want to purchase another, just the fact that it broke on me so many times... I don't know if anyone else has the same problem but sometimes I'll accidently drop it and it'll crack. Other than that it's actually a great nail filer.
Salena F.
Boston
This nail file it the best one I've ever used. I love it and I feel like it really gets the job done quickly and effectively. While other nail files my be cheaper this one is much better quality and worth the price in my eyes. I will definitely buy it again and recommend everyone to try it at least once because its amazing.
Josie L.
Wellsville, OH
My grand mother had this and let me try it once and I fell in love with it. It is hard to find locally at any store though so she always buys it for us for Christmas as presents. Usually by that time I need a new one but lasting a year is a good product in my book!
Gabie C.
This is a nice little file. I got one in my kit when I was in beauty school. I didn't notice any kind of wow factor to it but it's a cute file. I'm not sure about price and I would recommend it if you like the look of it and need a little file to throw in your bag since it's slim and should come with a plastic sleeve.
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
I have used other crystal nail files before and they end up disappointing me as they lose their effectiveness it too fast. This OPI crystal file has certainly lasted longer than the others. I give 4 stars because I wish it just lasted longer because I file my nails several times a week so I go through files like crazy.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
Such a great product! I highly recommend it to all my friends and family. It's something nice you can pop into your purse and no you have it anytime you need it. The quality is great I haven't had any issues so far and I travel with it
Claire B.
Immokalee, FL
Never going back to the thin, cardboard nail files you can get anywhere. This crystal file is much stronger and allows you to use it for so much longer. It will not get worn down after 5 seconds of filing like i have encountered many times before. I love how it is just stronger in your hand and you can really achieve the nail shape you want because of how durable it is.
Amaya T.
Lancaster , PA
This isn't my favorite product but it works. It very precise and accurate. You have to know how to use it in order for it to work well for you and I am just not very good at using it. But, it may work perfect for someone who is more experienced than me. I do use it regularly though so its defiantly 4 starts worth.
Aniah M.
Ellenwood, GA
These are literally the ONLY nail file I will use because of the quality and longevity of the product! It was on the pricier side which was about 4 dollars at Kroger but it was worth it. It definitely gives you the shape you want without much labor and the pointed tip allows for cleaning dirt underneath the nails!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.