BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kelly C.
Seattle, WA
The BEST nail file. Love it and would buy it again...for sure! OPI has the best nail stuff, does a perfect job and will last awhile.
Miavanni M.
Sunnyvale, TX
Flatens and smooths the nail. Easy to use sometime the handle will slip out of my hand but thats only if I'm filling relatively fast.
lainy P.
Eskdale, WV
Swear by this product. It lasts for so long and it can be used for multiple things. I'll probably never use anything other than opi.
Alexis D.
Gulfport, MS
This nail file gets the job done, without damaging your nails. Very easy to use and is portable, fits into your makeup bag or purse.
Samantha H.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly all bail files are the same to me. So I can't really review on a brand. It shaped my nails well, just any other file would.
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
One of the best files i have ever owned! I need to get a new one. But it lasts forever! Not bad on price. I even got my mom using it!
Cathy K.
Willingboro, NJ
I absolutely love this, I always carry one in my purse and it's wI think me everywhere I go. It is amazing, I have about 5 in my home
Heather T.
Jacksonville , FL
This file is nice because you can go both ways while filing your nails. The design feels nice and makes a smooth filing application.
Fay M.
La Grange, NC
This product was ok I felt it different have a verity of side's to use for filing different directions but it was very sturdy product
It was okay if your just trying to shape a little but if your doing fake nail it doesn't work all that well
But it's an okay product
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.