BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Allysa H.
Springville, IA
I love the double use of this file. It cleans ypur nails out while also shaping or smoothing down your nails. But the file dulls.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
Love the way my nails look after I use this. My nails always look and feel amazing when I use it. I would recommend this product
Kristina W.
Lake City, FL
This is my all time favorite file. It doesn't get dull. It is the perfect size to keep in your purse and leaves my nails smooth!
Jessica A.
Love these files until they brake. I love that they are beautiful, heavy and they work great. I have a few that are colored too.
Arielle B.
Teaneck, NJ
I would not buy this product again. The sound makes me cringe and because it is crystal and feels like glass, i hate touching it
Kelsey B.
Burgoon
Very sturdy. i've had this for a couple years and would never go to another nail file. i'm set with my favorite one get addicted!
Belinda V.
Very awsome nail filer! It doesn't leave the nails ugly and messy! It is very fast and easy to use and you can take it anywhere!
Skye R.
Benicia, CA
Its really cool. It never goes bad. U just wash it then use it again dude. Yeah. Crystal nail file. Its pretty good I reccommend
Jess R.
Norwalk, CT
Good product, a little rough at times and takes a bit of filing before the job is done but it is easy to store and use on the go.
Kaleigh P.
Spotsylvania, VA
Amazing take very little effort to file your nails it never hurt and when you are done it feels like tier just got out of a salon
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.