BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Karlee N.
It files your nails so quickly and smoothly. It doesn't give you a rough edge. And it's easy to keep anywhere or take on the go.
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Really good at filing and when I apply acrylic nails even better at shaping them. It leaves my fingers and toes smooth and nice.
Regina E.
It works pretty well. I prefer metal files but it did a good job. My nails are very hard so it took a bit longer using this file.
Laura G.
Portland, OR
I absolutely love my crystal nail file. It's not something you typically see and it does a fast and easy job of filing the nail.
Stephanie G.
Youngsville, LA
They are harsh on your nails when trying to file. They are easy to clean and sanitize. It lasts longer then the paper nail files.
Margaret J.
This if the perfect file to take on the go and last for what seems like forever. Best investment yet when it comes to nail files
Kelli W.
Maumee, OH
Life long nail biter turned non nail biter. I take my nail length seriously now. These take care of my. Stir all nails the best!
Allysa H.
Springville, IA
I love the double use of this file. It cleans ypur nails out while also shaping or smoothing down your nails. But the file dulls.
Taelor S.
Flagstaff, AZ
I prefer crystal nail files, they make shaping nails so much easier and work more effectively than normal disposable nail files.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
Love the way my nails look after I use this. My nails always look and feel amazing when I use it. I would recommend this product
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.