BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Evie T.
Haslett, MI
I feel like the crystal doesn't do much, price is nice and the style and i love the way it looks. I just feel like it doesn't so the job for me.
Kara T.
Denver, CO
I love the crystal nail file because it works the best and does not wear out so you don’t need to replace it. I would recommend this to anyone.
Melissa G.
Dallas, TX
This will help you get the nails just the way you woul like to have them. This nail file helps me out alot it always gives me the shape i want.
Fransheska G.
Lake Stevens, WA
This nail file is perfect to clean and file your nails! This opi nail file is my go to when I don't have time to get a mani at the nail salon.
member-53066aab9
Savannah, TN
This is a wonderful product! No need to ever buy emery boards again-this continues to do a great job and is gentler on nails than other files!
jessica M.
Is really practical to carry around with you. It helps a lot if you have long nails and want to reduce them. It shapes your nail really nice..
Chyrel K.
Whitesboro, TX
I have had this file for years. Files just like the day I got it. It is more of a course file and you need to follow with a polish grade after.
Miranda D.
Frankfort, IN
These do the job but I prefer something that is a little rougher. I don't want to spend 20 minutes filing my nails. It does last longer though!
Ashton A.
I really don't like how it isn't a easy file. It feels like it's hard on your nails. I much rather just use the pointy part to clean my nails.
Kaley C.
Goodwell
Works great for filling fingernails or toenails, and it lasts a long time. I'd recommend getting one like this over the cheap disposable ones.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?