BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Reese Anne R.
Decatur, AL
This thing gets dull very easy but it is also very good, I got it from maybe wal mart, I really can’t remember, it’s not pricey at all!
Makay C.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is the best filer I have ever used it got all the corners where I needed to file down and it shaped my nails without falling apart
Flor A.
Katy, TX
Really like how this product does its job. Files my nails really good. Leaves them really smooth doesn't leave them feeling all sharp.
Danielle M.
Spring Hill, FL
I keep this in my bag and have it with me at all times. I love it works great but I don’t have another to compare it to at the moment.
S M.
I love buying from opi as you know the quality of products and you know it's going to last. Great nail file and fits in my bags easily.
Natalie F.
Glen Cove, NY
This tool is a very professional level filer. It is great to have in your house when you need to fix your nails but are short on time.
Lila L.
Lawndale, NC
I received this as a gift and I love it,,,,files my nails smoothly and gently,,,it feels so elegant too,,,,better than an Emory board
Kaitlin H.
Woburn, MA
Love how durable this product is. Long lasting as well.
Bought this at my salon product store, because I have my cosmetology license.

Giselle C.
Westlake, OH
It's ok. Not bad but it's kind of rough. It gave me a couple scratches. I really just bought it because it was a pretty pink one haha
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Cute nail file to throw in your bag. You never know when you might break a nail and need a quick fix. This nail file will do the job.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.