BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Ashton A.
I really don't like how it isn't a easy file. It feels like it's hard on your nails. I much rather just use the pointy part to clean my nails.
Fozia K.
Laurel, MD
I know everyone say to use a crystal file on nail because it’s better for the overall health of your nail. But this does nothing for my nails.
Sheila M.
Philadelphia
I love a good sturdy nail file. OPI makes great products. Keep the file away from smalll people it can be dangerous, but it gets the job done.
Kayla A.
Graham, NC
This file is absolutely amazing! It can be used on your natural nails, on full set nails, anything! That's what I love about this kind of file!
Kalee F.
Smithville, TX
I've always been told you can never go wrong with a crystal nail file, but OPI brings it to a whole new level of professionalism to the table.
Olivia F.
Super super great! It’s better and more effective than a wooden file! I also believe that it is healthier for your nails but I’m not positive.
Lauryn E.
Riverdale, UT
This nail file from Opi is very good it smooth's out your nail so that it is very smooth and soft I guess you could say. it is very easy to use
Sarah T.
Great product very long lasting, if you get this you will never have to buy another nail file again. It doesn’t wear out, plus you can wash it!
Lexie C.
Salida, CA
Love love absolutely love this nail file. I personally feel like my nails look sleeker and smoother with the crystal than a regular nail file.
Samantha S.
Warrensburg, MO
OPI Crystal Nail File has a tendency to break easily and not do much filing. I get a better file with a drug store nail file than this product.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?
Dose it last long?i have a old one and I'm in need of a new one asap.is it a good quality?is it worth the money?

Walmart