BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Carsyn  L.
New Jersey
I always use this when I do my nails and it is very effective!! It really helps smooth out my nails so the polish can go on smoothly
Angel D.
It hurt to use. But thats the price of buaty it was a goft so i can not state about the price. Would use again only because it helped
krystinaa F.
I think the quality is okay. I struggled to get my natural nails as short as I wanted them so I ended up using a regular one instead.
Lori R.
Andrews
I always use OPI products on nails but the only dislike I have is after a month or so of using it starts to get flimsy on the handle.
Amber G.
Glass files are the best! I will never buy another type again. I have also noticed that I have less peeling since using a glass file.
Kelly C.
Seattle, WA
The BEST nail file. Love it and would buy it again...for sure! OPI has the best nail stuff, does a perfect job and will last awhile.
Beth K.
Louisville
I will only file my nails with class files now because it makes my nails so smooth unlike regular no files and they last a lot longer
Erica B.
This is my favorite nail file. I love it b3cause it lasts so much longer than the foam kind and it works the exact same if not better
Rachel W.
Love my OPI crystal nail file - I keep one with me all the time! They work great compared to regular nail files and last a long time!
Samantha H.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly all bail files are the same to me. So I can't really review on a brand. It shaped my nails well, just any other file would.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.