BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brittany W.
Owensboro
Lasts for a super long time and does the job great. I love the look and feel of the filer and I love how it's not sharp or bulky.
Kim N.
Central Point, OR
Great file. Lasts forever and files totally smooth. Zero snags or rough spots. Shmancy carry envelope so it can live in my purse.
Stephanie C.
I really like this nail file. It doesn't tear at my nails like some files do. It gives me the perfect shape and edge to my nail.
Nancy G.
It's a good filer , a little thin for my liking , can get it almost anywhere . Wouldn't get another one it does get the job done
Jennie S.
Everyone needs one of these. Theyare great. Othing better than a crystal file. Works better than the emeory boards of metal ones
Alexis F.
Davidsville, PA
Great product! Its simple and gets the job done. It last for a while and doesn't break nails. I would recommend it to any one. ūüíÖ
Erin J.
Wildomar, CA
I use this for my acrylic nails, and it works like a charm. It's slightly pricey for a nail file, but definitely worth the money.
Ashley B.
Troup, TX
I like this, it works really well! It helps to clean out from under your nails and toenails, plus filing your‚Äčnails and toenails!
Shelby T.
Harrisburg, IL
AMAZING nail file! It's really good for your nails and can help strengthen them! Prefer this over regular foam board nail files.
Adriana S.
San Pedro, CA
So easy to use leaves my nails so soft and I can shape them however I want without a problem! Reusable and can last a lifetime ūüėć
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.