BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Amanda R.
Sarasota
Fits right in your purse easy and ready to use. Cleans fast just wipe done or pat on Hand. Shapes really good and is easy to use.
Brittany W.
Owensboro
Lasts for a super long time and does the job great. I love the look and feel of the filer and I love how it's not sharp or bulky.
Kim N.
Central Point, OR
Great file. Lasts forever and files totally smooth. Zero snags or rough spots. Shmancy carry envelope so it can live in my purse.
Stephanie C.
I really like this nail file. It doesn't tear at my nails like some files do. It gives me the perfect shape and edge to my nail.
Taylor E.
Carmel, IN
Love the crystal file, it's much gentler on the nail and the grit of the file does not run down as fast as a normal emery board.
Nancy G.
It's a good filer , a little thin for my liking , can get it almost anywhere . Wouldn't get another one it does get the job done
Jennie S.
Everyone needs one of these. Theyare great. Othing better than a crystal file. Works better than the emeory boards of metal ones
Alexis F.
Davidsville, PA
Great product! Its simple and gets the job done. It last for a while and doesn't break nails. I would recommend it to any one. 💅
Ashley B.
Troup, TX
I like this, it works really well! It helps to clean out from under your nails and toenails, plus filing your​nails and toenails!
Adriana S.
San Pedro, CA
So easy to use leaves my nails so soft and I can shape them however I want without a problem! Reusable and can last a lifetime 😍
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.