BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kalynn V.
Danville, KY
It works very well, but you have to be gentle because filing too fast hurts. Using it gently, it leaves the nails soft and not ragged.
Amy O.
Jupiter
This nail file does the job well. It does wear down pretty quick making it pretty dull so it's harder to file my nails after some use.
Kayla S.
South Pittsburg, TN
This one is great to get in to the corners because it has a pointed end instead of a rounded one like others .I use this one everyday .
Danielle M.
Spring Hill, FL
I keep this in my bag and have it with me at all times. I love it works great but I don’t have another to compare it to at the moment.
Alexandria R.
Oneonta, AL
Love this file! The tip makes it easy to clean under the nail, and I don't have to worry about it being flimsy after a couple of uses.
S M.
I love buying from opi as you know the quality of products and you know it's going to last. Great nail file and fits in my bags easily.
nicole b.
Lovwd this file. It doesnt stand up to kids though. Make sure you keep it out if their reach. Always made my nails look and feel good.
Natalie F.
Glen Cove, NY
This tool is a very professional level filer. It is great to have in your house when you need to fix your nails but are short on time.
Brooks W.
Blacklick, OH
This product is great and keeps my nails shapped and they don't snap or catch edges. My nails look just like I just got a fresh mani
Lila L.
Lawndale, NC
I received this as a gift and I love it,,,,files my nails smoothly and gently,,,it feels so elegant too,,,,better than an Emory board
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.