BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

jessica M.
Is really practical to carry around with you. It helps a lot if you have long nails and want to reduce them. It shapes your nail really nice..
Fozia K.
Laurel, MD
I know everyone say to use a crystal file on nail because it’s better for the overall health of your nail. But this does nothing for my nails.
Teffy M.
Hesperia
Such a great nail file! It doesn't wear down like normal cardboard type files it gets my approval for functionality, durability,and asthetics!
Alex D.
Keeps my nails nuce ans short with a quick and easy file . I mostly use just ganeric brand mostly, no one wants to buy an overpriced nail file
Delphia S.
Charlotte, NC
This file is very durable and does an awesome job of keeping my nails file properly. OPI has great products. I would recommend them to anyone.
Olivia C.
Rochester, MI
This nail file does the job and it does it well. I love the way this product quickly shapes your nail into whatever shape you want. I love it!
Lexie C.
Salida, CA
Love love absolutely love this nail file. I personally feel like my nails look sleeker and smoother with the crystal than a regular nail file.
rebecca r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Stays gravelly to give your nails a nice clean file - love the point to stick under your nail and pull off that extra gunk - lasts a long time
Fransheska G.
Lake Stevens, WA
This nail file is perfect to clean and file your nails! This opi nail file is my go to when I don't have time to get a mani at the nail salon.
Kara T.
Denver, CO
I love the crystal nail file because it works the best and does not wear out so you don’t need to replace it. I would recommend this to anyone.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.