BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Makay C.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is the best filer I have ever used it got all the corners where I needed to file down and it shaped my nails without falling apart
Chely B.
Burbank, OH
My favorite nail file is the OPI Crystal Nail File. It's makes the presses faster. I won't be sitting there like the other nail files.
Sara D.
Sheffield, AL
I’ve used this style of nail file ever since I was little and it gets the job done. They’re stronger than the foam and cardboard kind.
Lizzy C.
Lubbock, TX
I love this nail file because it is so easy to use. It makes my nails much smoother than the rough nail files and it files faster too.
Theresa N.
Jarrell, TX
I love the way this file shapes my nail with the it feeling like I'm using sand paper on my nail. Not to mention that it last forever.
Christmas V.
San Diego, CA
me encanta esa lima de uñas ya que mis uñas son frágiles y no puedo usar una lima rasposa si no me quiebran mis uñas cada que las limo
Kalynn V.
Danville, KY
It works very well, but you have to be gentle because filing too fast hurts. Using it gently, it leaves the nails soft and not ragged.
McKenzie m.
i mean i hate filing my nails . but its necessary . so this is a good nail filer to do that with . it doesnt feel that weird or hurt .
Kayla S.
South Pittsburg, TN
This one is great to get in to the corners because it has a pointed end instead of a rounded one like others .I use this one everyday .
Danielle M.
Spring Hill, FL
I keep this in my bag and have it with me at all times. I love it works great but I don’t have another to compare it to at the moment.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.