BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

cora B.
Newnan
Does its job its job is not a hard job what more do you want me to say it files the nail down like its supposed to if it didnt id have more to say
Brittney D.
Wears out fast but files the nail fast and easy with little tear. My sister and I go through them like crazy, price is good for how durable it is.
Shirley C.
Sanford, MI
Always shapes my nails how I like them. Makes the edges nice and smooth. Isn't hard to maneuver and doesn't leave a white dusty residue everywhere.
Kylah G.
Wausau, WI
These nail filers are wonderful they shape your nails perfectly,they make your nails look like you were at a salon I would recommend this product!!
Rachel T.
Prestonsburg, KY
One of the better nail files I have used. I prefer the metal nail files because they last longer. I would recommend this over a regular nail file.
Anaiya B.
United States
It's the same as a regular nail filer but u can use it to dig in to your nails to clean them as well, I'd rate them as a 5 I use them all the time.
sarah n.
cleveland, TN
Excellent nail file. I use this when I misplace my Revlon Crystal nail file, and it works just as well. Highly recommend for smooth amazing mani's
Wendy R.
These type of nail files make me cringe. It reminds me of someone scratching a black board that's why I gave it a one star. (Not because of brand)
Amanda M.
Riverside, CA
This little guy works great! It is very narrow, but manageable to work with. Pricey - yes. I would not have any problem using a standard nail file.
Anna D.
Webster
I love crystal nail files, they always feel really good on my nails and make them super smooth, I hate when nail files still leave my nails bumpy
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?
Dose it last long?i have a old one and I'm in need of a new one asap.is it a good quality?is it worth the money?

Walmart