BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Meagan W.
Love this crystal nail file it last a lot longer than your typical nail file and it doesn't cut you skin if you accidentally hit you skin !!
Carol S.
There is no. Enter filer than the Crystal file by OPI, can be found online or at Ulta or Sephora, use their apps to gain points and rewards!
Jasmine H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product is so good. It does a very good job at filling my nails and it's very comfortable and sturdy to grip on to when filling them.
LyNn L.
Woodside, NY
Not that crazy about it I feel it's same thing as the other brand no different and this the price is double so only 3 stars it does the job
Kelsey P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Best crystal nail file. It's super durable, without being sharp. Great for shaping without being overly abrasive. Definitely my go-to file.
Jasmine H.
Don't do my nails often but when I need to clean mine, my boyfriends, or daughters nails this is my favorite. Easy to use and repeat user.
Brittney S.
Randallstown, MD
Simple brand. It gets right to the point when I'm in a hurry. Don't need anything fancy for filing nails. My nails always look great after.
Mimi B.
Kingston, NY
I don't find that this product files your nails as good as a regular nail file.. It takes much longer to get to the length that you desire
Paulina S.
Wyoming, MI
Love this nail file. I swear by it. I use it daily and keep my nails looking great. I have recomended this nail file to friends and family
Laisha B.
Ossining, NY
This nail file files my nails in seconds to the perfect shape! This is the only nail file I've used that leaves little to no jagged edges!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.