BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
krystinaa F.
I think the quality is okay. I struggled to get my natural nails as short as I wanted them so I ended up using a regular one instead.
Makalia P.
I love the glass looking ones. They are just so appealing and pretty and do great at filing your nailsOPI Crystal Nail File
amanda k.
Simpsonville, SC
This is by far the best nail file out there. It lasts forever and it glides smoothly against the nail. No breaks or chips. Looooove!
Angel D.
It hurt to use. But thats the price of buaty it was a goft so i can not state about the price. Would use again only because it helped
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Cute nail file to throw in your bag. You never know when you might break a nail and need a quick fix. This nail file will do the job.
Amber G.
Glass files are the best! I will never buy another type again. I have also noticed that I have less peeling since using a glass file.
Beth K.
Louisville
I will only file my nails with class files now because it makes my nails so smooth unlike regular no files and they last a lot longer
Rachel W.
Love my OPI crystal nail file - I keep one with me all the time! They work great compared to regular nail files and last a long time!
Yolanda W.
Baytown, TX
I am good standard nail file did the job serve the purpose I'm definitely use this again I am was good brand of choice one purchase
Misty D.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Got this as a gift and I am obsessed. It's so perfect for my toe nails! Great to have on go. I will use it as long as they make it!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.