BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ashley C.
This is a great nail file. I like the tip; It enables me to clean underneath my nails. It also effectively shapes and files my nails.
Cathy K.
Willingboro, NJ
I absolutely love this, I always carry one in my purse and it's wI think me everywhere I go. It is amazing, I have about 5 in my home
Samantha H.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly all bail files are the same to me. So I can't really review on a brand. It shaped my nails well, just any other file would.
member-b7c063256
Phoenix, AZ
I was not a big fan of these, I think I'm an old school girl and prefer the original nail filers. I don't think these worked for me.
Anahi H.
Los Angeles, CA
Works like Any other nail filer that you find in a nail clipper. Works okay for me , I prefer a real nail filer not these metal ones
krystinaa F.
I think the quality is okay. I struggled to get my natural nails as short as I wanted them so I ended up using a regular one instead.
Nicole W.
Zeeland, MI
Love OPI everything! Best product for nails. I find that my mani and pedis last longer when I use OPI products from start to finish.
Angel D.
It hurt to use. But thats the price of buaty it was a goft so i can not state about the price. Would use again only because it helped
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Cute nail file to throw in your bag. You never know when you might break a nail and need a quick fix. This nail file will do the job.
Amber G.
Glass files are the best! I will never buy another type again. I have also noticed that I have less peeling since using a glass file.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.