BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Desierae M.
Parkersburg, WV
I have a hard time with nail files. They are always either too rough or not rough enough. This file was great for shaping a broken nail.
Ashley g.
Ironton, OH
I really prefer these over the cardboard files as these work better for me and I don't get as annoyed by the sound (lol) but I love this
Nikki S.
Newport, KY
My OPI nailr file has always been an essential part of my bag no matter where I'm going because it has and always does work like a charm.
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
This is my favorite nail file ever. It lasts until you break it by accident. It makes my nails smooth and works well. The price is good.
Gabriella M.
This nail file perfectly rounds my nails when I am shaping them. It does not leave any rough edges behind. It makes my nail very smooth.
terri c.
Geneva, Oh
I prefer metal files over the regular ones. I really like this product and it works for me so I do recommend this if you like metal files
ShaRaya W.
Kokomo, IN
Nice and sharp, does the job, not anything special really. I always buy this one, can't remember the last time I've had a different one.
Nathaly M.
I like crystal nail files. i just find them so sophisticated looking and deadly. I like how it leaves my nails and it has a nice length.
Brittney R.
Monticello, IN
Don't have to file so hard down it works just great.. my two oldest likes the other kind because they have different designs on them lol
Valencia J.
Colonial Heights, VA
I've used this product plenty of times and it gets the job done. It leaves my nails looking nice and freshly done. It's very easy to use.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.