BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Debbie K.
Siler City , nc
The Crystal file is all I use. It seals the nail and keeps moisture out. You can wash it with soap and water to keep the file clean.
amanda k.
Simpsonville, SC
This is by far the best nail file out there. It lasts forever and it glides smoothly against the nail. No breaks or chips. Looooove!
Lila L.
Lawndale, NC
I received this as a gift and I love it,,,,files my nails smoothly and gently,,,it feels so elegant too,,,,better than an Emory board
Makalia P.
I love the glass looking ones. They are just so appealing and pretty and do great at filing your nailsOPI Crystal Nail File
Giselle C.
Westlake, OH
It's ok. Not bad but it's kind of rough. It gave me a couple scratches. I really just bought it because it was a pretty pink one haha
Kaitlin H.
Woburn, MA
Love how durable this product is. Long lasting as well.
Bought this at my salon product store, because I have my cosmetology license.

Samantha H.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly all bail files are the same to me. So I can't really review on a brand. It shaped my nails well, just any other file would.
Nicole W.
Zeeland, MI
Love OPI everything! Best product for nails. I find that my mani and pedis last longer when I use OPI products from start to finish.
Brittney A.
Central Square, NY
Great nail file always keep it in my purse for emergencies since I wear acrylic nails. Good size and like the fact it's sanitizable!!
Jordan M.
Montgomery, PA
Love my crystal nail file! its my go to nail file. makes my nail nice and round. i even have one for at my house and one in my purse.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.