BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jasmine H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product is so good. It does a very good job at filling my nails and it's very comfortable and sturdy to grip on to when filling them.
Katey M.
Des Moines, WA
Stays sharp for a long time unlike those dollar store files. Does a good job to file my nails short and is small enough I can angle it well
Jasmine H.
Don't do my nails often but when I need to clean mine, my boyfriends, or daughters nails this is my favorite. Easy to use and repeat user.
LyNn L.
Woodside, NY
Not that crazy about it I feel it's same thing as the other brand no different and this the price is double so only 3 stars it does the job
Kelsey P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Best crystal nail file. It's super durable, without being sharp. Great for shaping without being overly abrasive. Definitely my go-to file.
Mimi B.
Kingston, NY
I don't find that this product files your nails as good as a regular nail file.. It takes much longer to get to the length that you desire
Daquayvia J.
It works pretty good it gets the job done. It very handy. It really files your nail well but it's not that story. It really easy to use
♡ yanira M.
Harbor city
I like Crystal Nail filers because they're the best filers anyone could have especially because it doesn't cause my nails to feel scratchy.
Laisha B.
Ossining, NY
This nail file files my nails in seconds to the perfect shape! This is the only nail file I've used that leaves little to no jagged edges!
Carly M.
Greenville, NC
I like this nail file. It gets the job done pretty well but I find it doesn't stay very sharp. Which is a problem if you like clean edges.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.