BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rachel D.
No other nail file works as well as this one does. It really does the job and shapes well. I've had one for a few years and it hasn't broken or worn down. By far worth the investment.
Julia M.
Melbourne, FL
Very long lasting product ! I purchased mine at rite aid some sell them some do not . Also, some times it leaves you nails a little rough depending on how it is used on your nails .
Kristina G.
Some people really dislike the old fashioned metal nail files like these and while I get the use for a more disposable kind, especially for salons and places where they are used on multiple people. Although I am told these can sanitized just like barber tools, I'm not sure I'd want one used on others used on me. The crystal/diamond surface makes it feel like they are almost pourous, even though logically I know that isn't the case, they just have too many books and crannies for me to be comfortable sharing. That being said however, when it's just me using it personally I'm my own home, I'm I'm love with this. It works great for thicker nails on the toes and the tiny pointed end helps you get into corners and edges to prevent Indian toenails. Also good for thinning out acrylic on a nail or fill that looked good in the salon but once home you realized might be a little thicker than you'd like. I thought it might get duller with each use, especially when used with things like acrylic that have lots of powdery fallout, but it hasn't seemed to change or full much at all after almost two full years of use. Will definitely repurchase when a new one is needed.
Jen C.
Katy, TX
I only use glass files and this one works great. It is a bit expensive but it will last a lot long the the others so it balances out. It’s very gentle and that’s a good thing.
Bella M.
Davie
Lights Crystal nail filer filed my nails really nicely and it doesn't tear my nails at all and files without any Ridge like marks on the edges and my nails look very pretty.
Poba Z.
I love this nail file.it is not very thick so I can move it underneath my nails easily. Makes chipped nails smooth.i have used several files. But so far this is the best.
Amber W.
Cumberland, MD
Love the crystal file!! Perfect for a touch up while you have nail polish on. The crystal file does not mess up the nail polish and is great on the little hang nails.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
It is easy to use and leaves a clean smooth edge it files evenly and leaves my nail with a crisp clean look it is light weight and can be carried right in your purse
Rycki B.
It made my nails the perfect shape effortlessly. It lasted a forever. I only had to buy a new one bc I lost it. It is reusable so they last longer than other nail products. It is the perfect product because it is really cheap and lasts forever.
sara i.
i love these rust all nail files!! i really feel like they get the job done, and once i’m done filing my nails they don’t feel week or frayed at all. i love this file and i definitely would recommend it.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.