BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
This nail file is superior to any other file. Compared to emery boards, the crystal file can be used over and over again, and doesn't give nails the ragged edges so often found with an emery board. The cost is comparable, and the quality makes the few extra cents worth it.
Natalia M.
Naples, FL
I loveee crystal files, i rather use this that regular ones, it leaves my nails with a perfect finish, and i feel like it does not dagame my nail like regular ones. It is easy to carry since is really small so im able to carry it every where i go. I would definetly buy it again. Im in love with itt
Ashley K.
Norfolk, VA
I'll be honest, I really just like it because how fancy it looks and I like a nail file that has some weight to it and obviously this does. I've broken one before so be careful. They're kind of fragile. I think this is a luxury item. It does the same job as other nail files just looks nicer.
Reyna D.
Apodaca
Epic fail for me.
Cheap-feeling, flimsy feeling, and does not file! I file-file-file, and nothing!!
Would much rather (and much prefer!!) my Revlon metal nail file.
This to me looks like and feels like something I would find at the Dollar Store, and yet this has a rather hefty price tag. Would not recommend and definitely will not re-purchase.
Francine S.
I have saved money by not having to buy regular nail files after purchasing the OPI crystal nail file - it lasts forever! I even got one for my 6 year old daughter because she didn't like the traditional files because they were too harsh. This one doesn't poke her since it is smooth. She loves having her own and so do I. Great product!
Michelle K.
San Antonio, TX
The OPI Crystal Nail File is great for those pedicures where your nails are not quite long enough to trim, but are a bit too long to wait for the next pedicure. I wouldn't use these on my fingernails, because they are a bit too delicate for this file.
Kadee B.
Onalaska, WI
I love using glass nail files, they are the best for your nails. I think that the OPI glass files are about the same as any other on the market. You can find less expensive ones on the market, but it's easy to find the OPI ones at almost any store that has OPI.
Kita P.
Cheektowaga, NY
Personally I like this nail file for myself but for my children I feel it's too sharp. I use this nail file to clean my nails and push back my cuticles and it works just fine. If you are looking for something similar I would recommend this
Grace W.
Randolph , NJ
This nail file is really good for taking out all of the dirt under your nails. I am a repeat user of this nail file. It's better than other nail files because it gives your nails a really good filing. I would recommend this file to others. I got this at my local grocery store.
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
If you want to keep your nails long and strong don't bother with clippers. Use a crystal nail file to trim your nails instead. Causes less damage and won't cut your nails too short on accident. I've noticed my nails haven't been splitting as much since I started using this and my nails have been growing stronger. It also does a WAY better job of shaping my nails when I am doing a home manicure. I can get my squovals on point and make them look professionally done.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.