BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Carrie H.
Tracy
This is a great nail file. It doesn’t feel cheap, it does what it’s suppose to. It is a nice file to clean under your nails to remove dirt. I don’t spend much on nail care products but I’m sure it compares to more expensive ones.
Sam B.
Brewster, NY
I personally like glass nail files, they tend to be more sturdy than the usual nail file. They are pretty pricey for a nail file, but they do last a long time, and they have a little grip at the end so they’re easy to hold!
Kaila Rose P.
Akron, OH
This is a great nail file, I love the look of it and the feel of it's. It's really sturdy and lasts for a while. I love having these nail files laying around the house in different drawers, they come in handy everywhere. :)
Ashley B.
Cudahy, WI
I love opi, it’s always been a favorite of mine. I am a fan of the crystal nail file because it gives a better, more accurate file. I have used a crystal nail file in the past but am a first time user of this exact model.
Yazzyazz O.
Pasco,Wa
My favorite nail file I feel like my nails don’t break I used it couple times and I liked it it’s really easy to use and it’s really light the other ones are like sticks and they break easily I would recommend this one
Amanda B.
Waveland
Fine enough to file my nails but not be too rough. I have very small fingernails so a large grit can be a little painful. These are perfect. They also add a gentle buff to your nails if you want to apply fake nails.
Camryn O.
draper
It’s not my favorite filer to use but it does the job and it is super long lasting. You don’t have to worry about having to throw it away because it lasts forever!!!
Mary R.
Charlotte, NC
I prefer crystal to a traditional wood file it gives a clean file on the nail without leaving any marks. This one is no exception it’s not super heavy and easy to handle. It’s my go to file out of the few I own
Jasmine D.
Opelousas , LA
Great nail file. Long lasting and just rough enough to get the job done. However it is not so rough that it leaves your nails ragged. Would recommend. 10/10. I will continue to purchase this awesome nail file.
Caity S.
Perkasie
I hate cutting my nails, so I’m constantly filing them, I usually prefer metal files, but this one works pretty well. My only complaint is that it’s a bit thick so it’s hard to get underneath shorter nails.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?

Walmart