BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Stevona V.
Birmingham,Al
It's Great!! This product is always my number one go to!! It evens out my natural nail and I even use it for my acrylic nails. It doesn't take forever to file and it doesn't break!! I definitely recommend
🎀Amber N.
I love the crystal files, they keep my nails smooth and I never have any jagged edges that get caught on anything (my pet peeve). They work great, but you do have to replace them more frequently which is a bummer and sometimes it can feel like I’m scratching my nail on a chalkboard. But as long as I’m careful I don’t have to worry about that lol.
Jayme S.
Gettysburg
I really love this nail file. It’s very easy to use and I love the price of it. It does a good job on my nails and it is easy to carry in my purse if I want to take it with me. This file works very well compared to other files I have tried and it is definitely my favorite. I would recommend this nail file to a friend.
Hannah H.
Vallejo, CA
These nail files are the best! I was sort of skeptical to try the glass nail files because they just didn't seem like they would work very well but I am so glad that I did! They work so much better than regular nail files and last 10 times longer without wearing down and needing to purchase new ones. They are worth spending a few extra dollars to have something that will last forever and they cut down the time it takes to file nails too because they work so well. Highly recommend!
Brandy N.
Reno
I’ve never used a crystal nail file before, and I was hesitant on where to get one or if it would work. I went to Sally’s and the lady helped me with what I needed and I probably will keep buying this product. They work fast and you don’t have to use much pressure on your nail!
Julia A.
I loved this product! I thought that it shaped my nails very nicely! I bought it at Walgreens. I do wish it was a little bit bigger. I loved that it was easy to use also. I liked that it was clear. I thought it was very pretty. I would definitely recommend to others!
Tiffany D.
Suwanee
Does the job well and for a long time. I don't reccomend it for filing the face of the nail due to the material since it doesnt bend to your nail. The little point at the end it convenient for getting under the nail. Overall quality product and absolutely beautiful.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
These crystal FiAls are seriously the best invention and I think ever. I am one of those women who do not like the feeling of a file scraping the way of my nails it literally gives me dues and I just tend to stay away from it because of the feeling. However these blessed by all‘s are absolutely amazing and get the job done really quickly and leave the Neil feeling ultrasmooth. Since they already glasslike file they tend to be more expensive than the files we are typically used to buying However you do not go through the use us quickly as the old ones so you tend to keep it around for a while making it well worth the money.
Keiko P.
N Billerica, MA
Decent product. I don’t know what to say about it, it’s ok but not great. It wasn’t expensive which was a plus. I bought this from amazon to get enough cost for free shipping. I’d recommend it I guess, there are probably better products and worse products.
Holden S.
Wise, VA
I’m not a fan of this nail file. I don’t typically like the metal tiles, as I feel they are rough and hurt my fingers and hands quite a bit. I’d rather use the cheaper nail files honestly, so it’s not my favorite or I don’t typically choose to use these.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?