BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
The trick to finding a good nail file that doesn’t loose its grit after one or two uses is to go with a good crystal file. Unlike the files that have an adhesive grit on them that don’t last you very long this OPI crystal file is a very good investment. OPI is one of my most trusted nail care brands. Which always gives me piece of mind in knowing that they are not only quality but consistent. I would recommend and will even rebut this product in the future.
Makeup F.
El Paso
I like using metal or steal I’m not sure what the material is better than the foam or plastic files because these last longer I found this product at Sally’s I’ve also seen it a local drugstore the pro to this product is it’s long lasting and you can also you the more pointed edge to dig under and around your nail and nail bed. I highly recommend one of these not even from this specific brand!
Stevona V.
Birmingham,Al
It's Great!! This product is always my number one go to!! It evens out my natural nail and I even use it for my acrylic nails. It doesn't take forever to file and it doesn't break!! I definitely recommend
🎀Amber N.
I love the crystal files, they keep my nails smooth and I never have any jagged edges that get caught on anything (my pet peeve). They work great, but you do have to replace them more frequently which is a bummer and sometimes it can feel like I’m scratching my nail on a chalkboard. But as long as I’m careful I don’t have to worry about that lol.
Glow h.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this is perfect if you have natural nails! This is my second time getting this is easy to use just be very careful because is made of glass but other then that is really good price is affordable arround the 15 to 24 bucks! If you want to maintain your nails long and shaped! This will be the one to go!
Samantha 🖤.
Osburn, ID
Crystal nail fails are supposed to be the best ones to use on your nails. And this one is actually my favorite! Plus it sounds so fancy to be using crystal on your nails! Haha. Love it, will continue to buy these!
Brandy N.
Reno
I’ve never used a crystal nail file before, and I was hesitant on where to get one or if it would work. I went to Sally’s and the lady helped me with what I needed and I probably will keep buying this product. They work fast and you don’t have to use much pressure on your nail!
Karlie B.
Tunkhannock , PA
I like this nail file because it’s small enough to fit in any hand bag and can be carried for whenever you need it. It works really well on your nails and the fine point makes it easy to get the sides/corners of your nails.
Helen M.
Miami
This is the only nail file I can use! I have a thing with the sensation of the nail being filed that just absolutely makes me cringe, sort of like a nails on a chalk board feeling, however this nail file is so smooth. If it weren’t for this nail file I would have claws.
Julia A.
I loved this product! I thought that it shaped my nails very nicely! I bought it at Walgreens. I do wish it was a little bit bigger. I loved that it was easy to use also. I liked that it was clear. I thought it was very pretty. I would definitely recommend to others!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.