BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
It files your nail down as quickly or slowly as you want, depending on the pressure/speed you use.
I've used it a dozen or so times and it shows no signs of wearing down, and I doubt it will.
I like to store it inside the plastic cylinder it came in, to avoid any possibility of accidentally breaking it, as it's glass.
Definitely a good investment instead of replacing your regular emery boards over and over again.
I definitely recommend this for those who like to keep well-manicured hands.
Kathryn S.
Fredonia, NY
I was expecting this file to be better, but I was severely disappointed. I’m an avid OPI buyer, but this is something I wouldn’t buy again. The file is thin, which makes it hard to hold and makes me nervous about breaking. When I use it against my nails, it gives me a weird feeling, like nails on a chalkboard. I’ve used other glass nail filers and this one just isn’t worth the money.
Hayley H.
Everson, WA
Really helped me keep my nails in order without me accidentally over-filing them! I’d definitely recommend this file to others. I used filing my nails to quit biting them too. One month of no biting and going strong!
*dont mind the horrible nail painting I did, I haven’t taken off the stuff around the nails yet*😭
Jillian B.
Westminster , MD
These crystal files are beautiful (mine is encrusted with pink diamonds), but you have to be super careful. The grains are thick and hard and you can make a shaping mistake super easy. I also don’t like the feel of the glass on my acrylics. I don’t use it much. A cheaper paper file can work better
Jen B.
This file is great for use and shaping in natural nails. Simple design for easy use on filing. You have to be sure to store it properly or it can break, Ive broken one before but it was from careless, not a issue with the product. I did buy again for myself and a friend.
Julia A.
I loved this product! I thought that it shaped my nails very nicely! I bought it at Walgreens. I do wish it was a little bit bigger. I loved that it was easy to use also. I liked that it was clear. I thought it was very pretty. I would definitely recommend to others!
Deborah W.
Exeter
I love this nail file!  It is the only nail file I like to use because it helps my natural nails to have a nice edge and files better than any other file I’ve ever used.  It helps to make sure my nails don’t break like some other types do.
Katie A.
Phoenix
Very practical, travels well, very easy to use and take care of. It isn't extremely abrasive but it does the job. I've had a few off brand ones, definitely prefer opi. I believe I found it on Amazon as well as gifts from a few stores I'm not sure of.
Amelia H.
Cincinnati, OH
O love this file. It is very gentle on the nails. Is has a very fine grit so it doesn’t damage the nails. I don’t use clippers because I like my nails long and clippers can be too rough on nails and make them bend and break. This file gets the job done
Cheyenne R.
I have used this pretty recently and I really enjoy it. I received it as a gift and I think it works great! It seems like it's going to last for a long time because the file is not dulling down as quickly as other nail filers. I love it!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.