Add a Photo

By OPI
#3 in Nail Files
Hardened glass features an everlasting abrasive surface that is permanently etched into the glass.
Reviews (2041)
Photos (10)
Diamond D.
Diamond D.
Cedar Hill, TX
I rated this product a five-star because you have a 2 and one you have a file and an air cleaner if that's what you want to use it for. This could also be used as a way to push back your cuticles which also helps grow your nails so I believe that this product is very awesome. OPI are kind of expensive but when it comes to the beauty products and stuff like that it is worth the price you have a 2 and one deal everything is good and you would rather want that then have to buy something that you know will not last. With this product it actually comes in handy you can be at your desk in the mall or whatever it's really not that big is little it's good to carry around clear Nails falling down make sure they're even and what woman does not like their nails done and in the correct way. Rather than going to the nail salon and you paying a lot of money to get your nails done you have at home utensil that you can use that makes your nails a lot more healthier than what you think. No one really understands that while cleaning your nails you have to make sure that they're actually clean. Just because you have nails and they look clean don't mean they are you see us women spend maybe $100 or nails but when you have a at home product to use to save a lots of money. When I first bought this product this product was one of the best products I have to use. It's not too high but it's at a responsible price especially because it is also name brand. So I would definitely recommend this product to all the women that have a nail fetish where they feel like they know they have to be done and I'm one of those people and my nails have to be done. So therefore I write this a Five Star product this is the best product you can spend your money on that has to do anything with your nails.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:19 a.m.
Review for: Crystal Nail File
I ordered this by instruction of a uTube video on Jamberry application. I was having trouble getting the ends of the wrap to seal and not peel. Not sure if the file will help with that. Yet to be assessed. However I used the file after my first failed attempt at Jamberry application and my nails are growing and growing without peeling like they normally do. I can never grow long nails without having a protective coat of shellac. Regular polish doesn't do the trick because it just chips and then my nails peel. Since I've been using this file my nails have grown with no care except this file. I guess this just speaks for glass files in general. I never knew they existed.

As for this product in particular, it came quickly. The quality of the file seems good. The case is cheap looking, not really classy but it does the job. Not sure if I got the best deal for the price. I think there are other sets of three different grades for the same price. I'm happy with my purchase though.

Photo of 3 weeks of growth, no peeling after peeling off Jamberry and only care is filing with this file
Malak E.
Malak E.
Charlotte, NC
I have mixed feeling on this particular nail file. It's Probably the absolute best nail file I have ever used. I used to use the metal nail file which take off way too much nail, but this opi crystal nail file is awesome. It will leave nails with amazingly smooth edges and nails look classy. I gave it three starts because there are a couple cons that I have realized about this nail file. First it is weak it does a awesome job if you have small thin nails but if you have thicker nails or want to use it on your toenails it does not hold up as well, it definitely will not be a great choice for men. Second it breaks very easily especially if it falls on a tile floor. Third it wears out fairy quick, maybe that depends on how often you use it but for me I like to file my nails every couple of days and it wore out quick for me.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Jacksonville, FL
Feb. 4, 2017, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: Crystal Nail File
I switched to crystal nail files after having ongoing issues of my nails peeling. Before trying the OPI Crystal file, I tried a few other, less expensive brands, like Shany. Those were better than what I was using, but lost the grit after five uses. I decided to try the OPI to see if it was just an issue with crystal files or if better quality existed. The OPI is wonderful! Files my nails so easily, and the grit doesn't wear down the way the others did. Best part? No more nail peeling! I am forever devoted to OPI Crystal Nail Files!
Kari B.
Kari B.
Franklinville, NJ
OPI Crystal Nail File is a wonderful product product to use on nails! I was told about these nail files and heard those I know rave about them, so I tried one and became a lover of this nail file myself! My nails are shinier, healther, and look a hundred times better then they did before. I have always had healthy nails, though OPI Crystal nail files bring life back to the nail and I love the shine it leaves on my nails! Every time I use it my nails have a beautiful shine that I love!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Sept. 23, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Crystal Nail File
I bought this Crystal OPI nail file about 1.5 years ago and I do not go anywhere without it! it goes in my purse everywhere I go and my luggage if I am traveling! It is such good quality that I HATE using any other type of nail file. Other nail files sometimes leave grit from the file and this one always leaves my nails free from debris. I would recommend buying this nail file if you are looking for a long lasting amazing quality file! I bought mine on Amazon!
Mei C.
Mei C.
New York
This will shatter if it falls from a decent height. The grit is really gentle on nails and will file itself will last a long time. It is kind of expensive but I would buy it again. It is very easy to use but can take a while to file down long nails since it is a very soft grit. You can easily clean it by washing it with water and soap and maybe spray with rubbing alcohol to get rid of anything that is remaining.
Celine G.
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
I don't know how I could have lived without this product for so long. It is a must have. I hate normal nail files and before I didn't file my nails but after I got the nail crystal file from OPI I always file my nails. It lasts so long and it's more sturdy than a normal nail file. It's a must have if you love your nails. I might even consider getting another one so I can put it in my purse or something.
Sha T.
Sha T.
This is a pretty good nail file; however, it does have some negatives as well. When you first purchase this file, it works great. However, I find that the "paperesque" type nail file last longer. For the price I paid for it. I was a bit disappointed. But maybe that's just me. I love O.P.I. They have my favorite nail polishes and polish remover. I'm just not a huge fan of this particular file.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Dutton, Al
I used this once it was a friend of mine. I don't like metal filers to begin with but since this was by o.p.I I figured it would be a good file. It was not, I know how to use a file so when I used it i cut my finger under the nail. Plus it didn't make my nails look good so to speak there was roughness on my nails and to me I just didn't enjoy it and another reason I don't like metal files.
Casy H.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Anahi A.
Anahi A.
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Kya D.
Kya D.
England
I've has a few of these in the past, all different brands. Does anyone know how long this is likely to last as my others haven't lasted too well? Thankyou