BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Jet.com
Chris V.
Richmond Hill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail file is awesome! As long as you don't lose it, it will last for years. It is better for your nails than any other type of nail file. When you are done, all you have to do is run it under warm water to clean it and it is like new. make sure you dry it. (I use a towel) then put it back in the plastic container it comes in. It is simple to care for and makes filing your nail easy as well as faster. You can clean under your nails with the tip of the file.
I would definitely recommend this nail file! I am 100% satisfied with this purchase. Definitely worth the price due to how long it last.
Kaila Rose P.
Akron, OH
This is a great nail file, I love the look of it and the feel of it's. It's really sturdy and lasts for a while. I love having these nail files laying around the house in different drawers, they come in handy everywhere. :)
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail file. It’s always worked great and made my nails look well taken care of and groomed. This is one of the only ones I have found that aren’t too rough for my sensitive nails, so I’m a big fan!!
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in general not a fan of filing my nails - the scraping motion is not for me. But with this product it isn't as noticeable and doesn't feel like nails on a chalkboard. It's the only kind I can use.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this has such a fine grit, but files my nails perfectly. It seems like it will last for a really long time. I was at a salon one time and it was on the counter and I got it. I love it.
Sarah B.
hartland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! I love the crystal look, it is so elegant and can be displayed anywhere! It works great! It works better than the ones that fade or break. I reccomend this to any beauty lover like myself!
Sierra K.
Kent, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This file is great for a quick fix or for a broken nail. I like to keep one in my purse and backpack at college. Its nice because it is crystal and if it gets wet it wont get ruined. It is steardy and lasts a long time. The only down side is that it can leave your nail a little rough but I would definately buy again.
Katie W.
Eustis, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
OPI is a very reputable brand so when it comes to any of their products I don't question whether it will work. The OPI Crystal Nail File is the best nail file I have ever used, most nail files dull but this one does not. The price is just right, I recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing nail file.
⚡️🔥Queen_lila🔥⚡️ L.
opalocka
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nail files are mostly needed for nail salons because you see when you get to your house from wherever you get tired and sleep eat shower and sleep or other but not do anything in particular with your nails except if the next day your going to somewhere elegant
Paulene R.
Raymore
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another item I use consistently when doing my nails. I prefer to do my pedicures at home as I feel this is safest and the most hygienic for me. Useing the OPI diamond file makes me feel like I'm performing a high end pedicure. The results are fantastically smooth and the file stays "sharp."
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Anahi A.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Monique M.