BY OPI

Rhiannon K.
Seattle, WA
This is my hands down favorite natural nail polish shade! It’s a beautiful light pink and looks gorgeous! The only downside is that you need a few layers for it to be shown and that’s kinda a pain cause I’m impatient to wait for each layer to dry.
I’ve also tried the gel version at my nail salon but same issue with needing 3+ layers.
Aмίяαh 🌺.
Plainfield, NJ
This is one of my favorite colors when I just want to go for a simple look that goes with everything. Less is always more when it comes to nail color (in my opinion of course) so this color is perfect for me, for every season. Loveeee.
Kylie M.
Such a pretty neutral color for nails and toes. Still some color but very subtle. Can’t go wrong with buying OPI. Usually buy my OPI at Target because of their selection of colors. On the pricer side but worth it.
Asia 🌺🐘 S.
Moreno Valley, CA
My favorite shade of pink from OPI I received so many compliments when I would wear this color my bottle is literally empty & every time I have tried going to get another this shade is always out of stock sadly. Color is very long lasting, pricey but worth it!
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
This is a great neutral color. It’s very feminine and clean. This a go to of mine when I get a manicure at the salon. The price point is decent and the quality is always there. Now they offer gel as well.
Courtney W.
The best best best! I wear this color every single day. Every time 2-3 weeks I get a manicure and I always pick the same color, bubble bath! 1 coat gives a nice sheer light pink color while 2 coats gives a nice solid glossy pink.
Jesilyn F.
louisianna
OPI bubble bath is a classic! My mom, my grandma & my great grandma would always use this. It just got stuck to me and I’ve always use it especially in the spring and summer because it is very natural looking.
Marlyn B.
I love the color but it is very sheer and have to put several coats for it to be fully opaque. Bought mine at Ulta when their was a 5x points but would like to try other colors
Olivia J.
All time favorite everyday color! Looks good on all skin tones, does not streak. It has good lasting power and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a classic nude everyday nail polish!!!!!!!!
Madison N.
Winslow, IN
My favorite shade from my favorite nail polish brand. Looks natural and sophisticated. OPI stays on longer than other brands you can buy at drugstores and isn’t rubbery.