BY OPI

• Which is better & why? OPI Bubble Bath vs OPI Nail E...2 Answers
Shirley L.
Great nail color to wear everyday or for any occasion. This nail color is sheer, so will need about 3-4 coats to achieve an opaque consistency. Glossy finish. Great quality. Last a week or more. I purchased from Ulta. My go to nail polish for a fresh and simple look.
Colombiana Q.
Cypress, TX
I’ve been looking everywhere for the perfect classic color, but fun and girly at the same time. Then boom OPI comes out with bubble bath. My all time favorite color they have came out with. This color is perfect for all occasions. I love that soft pink/nude look.! Definitely a must have color. OPI Bubble Bath
Sarah R.
Wilmington, DE
This is the perfect light pink. It's my go-to color for everyday wear. I"m very low maintenance with my nails so it's perfect to just throw a coat of this on and go. I don't have to worry about application either thanks to OPI's wide and smooth brush. I highly recommend OPI!
Mary G.
Nutley
Love this color! Favorite nude polish! Love OPI's formula. Goes on very smooth. Very easy to apply and use. OPI is my favorite brand. So much better than other brands. The pros would be the best polish ever. I would most definitely buy it again. OPI Bubble Bath
Christina W.
Champaign, IL
OPI polishes are my go-to. This is such a classic color it's one of the few I've purchased. The color goes on evenly without much effort. I like this for doing a quick manicure or pedicure when I don't have time for the salon!
Heather C.
Helmetta, NJ
This is one of my favorite colors! It’s in between clear and blush. I think it gives just the right hint of color. The only downfall is OPI is pretty pricey and doesn’t last very long before it gets goopy and has to be replaced.
Kylie M.
Such a pretty neutral color for nails and toes. Still some color but very subtle. Can’t go wrong with buying OPI. Usually buy my OPI at Target because of their selection of colors. On the pricer side but worth it.
Asia S.
Moreno Valley, CA
My favorite shade of pink from OPI I received so many compliments when I would wear this color my bottle is literally empty & every time I have tried going to get another this shade is always out of stock sadly. Color is very long lasting, pricey but worth it!
Jesse D.
Gadsden, AL
FAVORITE POLISH IN THE WORLD!!! It’s just such a classic nude color. I’ve been using it for years. I’ve never once found anything comparable. It does take a couple coats, but sooo worth the time and effort.
Shae S.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite OPI color is bubble bath. Such a gorgeous color. It is perfect for the nails. I like something a little more hot pink for my toes, which is why kiss me im Brazilian is my favorite for that!
lady c.