BY OPI

Opi brilliance quickly and effortlessly brings artificial and natural nails to a high gloss shine. Green side removes imperfections, white side polishes to a shine that's nothing short of brilliant. Gentle on nails and cuticles. Do not use with oil.

Alina P.
Not much to say about it.. it's just your everyday nail file. Not sure if there's really all that big of difference between nail files. This one seems to get the job done just fine. I think I found it at ulta and it was relatively cheap.
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
I bought this because I lost my original buffer and I'm so glad I did! this works ten times better than my last one. It is very easy to use and is shaped nice and it feels like good quality product. It has made my nails shiny and healthy looking. I would definitely buy again.
Shannon H.
Quincy, IL
I got this buffer from my sister who is a cosmetologist and she highly recommends it. It makes my tiny little shine and look good even though they're too short to paint right now. I would recommend this to anyone!
Rosetta K.
This is my preferred product when it comes to my nails. I have tried plenty and this one is the best because it doesn't feel as if I've just attacked my nails with sand paper. They last relatively well and does an excellent job.
Stacey D.
Morgan Hill, CA
! Opi Brilliance Long Nail Buffer File looks like a good file. I like that it is long - that is so much easier to work with. I love the look of buffed nails.
Diana J.
Ormond Beach, FL
This nail buffer is the stuff off dreams. Favorite buffer file I've ever used. Everybody should have one in their nail kit even if they don't polish them!
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
This buffer left my nails with a nice shap and it also left my nails polished well I love how it's handy an travel size in case of an emergency
Jennifer A.
Springfield, VT
I love opi products. I just wish they were a little more affordable. That isn't to say they're not worth the money, though!
Jamie P.
Travelers Rst, SC
I normally do not do my nails at home but when they are looking like they need some love this is the perfect pick me up.
Cristen K.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Like nail buffers especially if they are long so they are easier to work with when you are doing the rest of your nails

back