BY OPI #33 in Nail Files

Opi brilliance block quickly and effortlessly brings artificial and natural nails to a high gloss shine. Green side removes imperfections, white side polishes to a shine that's nothing short of brilliant. Gentle on nails and cuticles. Do not use with oil. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sharon H.
I tried this product and now i use all the time youll def be a repeat buyer.  I hwave never been so satisfied its compareable to higher end items and the pros are its simply amazing cons i found none. I will recommend to everyone i know. I love it u doll too
Mikayla K.
Cedar Rapids
Would like to find a nail file where it will last a while instead of using it a few times and its dull and in no good use anymore.. But overall its decent better then others out there.
Lyndsie O.
New Orleans, LA
This is not the best file for taking off length. It does a great job at buffing and evening the nail. I don’t think it’s meant to be used as an everyday nail file.
Michelle G.
Heber City, UT
Really love this nail file. It's my go to when I go to cvs or Walgreens my local drug stores. I am a nail tech so I'm pretty picky with all this stuff but I love opi so much, I would recommend this nail file to everyone. At least give it a try :)
kimmy m.
Bronx, NY
Love using this nail file!!keeps my nails nice and all the same length. Love how it also comes with more than one for when I’m done with one I already have more to count on. Definitely would recommend!
Hilary S.
Belton, SC
I have been buffing my nails for several years now. In-between my manicures, I use a little block "sort of" similar to these. I say "sort of" because, frankly, there is no comparison!  I got these, and I was a little intimidated about buying 6 at once.  But I'll never use anything else! They're SO GREAT. They work so well, and the shine from them lasts well after buffing!
Kita P.
Cheektowaga, NY
Have never purchased a nail block but they use these at the nail shop and I love it. Makes my nails soft and not raggedy. If you do your own nails I would recommend you buy this product for your own personal use.
Katie A.
Phoenix
Easy to use, travels well, and gentle. I've used these during winter when my nails are a bit sensitive and flaky, I absolutely love these. I've found them in shops like sephora, as well as Amazon. Relatively inexpensive, I opt for these since they do better than the alternatives.
Jess I.
San Antonio, TX
I used this OPI buffer block when I worked as a nail tech in a Salon and spa and it does exactly what it is intended to do. It adds a beautiful shine to the nail. It smooths out ridges which helps the polish look absolutely flawless!! It's the only buffer I preferred to use.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually just started using these to buff my nails so first time user here. I'm satisfied with this product. I was able to file, buff and shine my nails without any issues. I would recommend to friends and family as it does exactly what it's supposed to do.