BY OPI

Brand: OPI - Color: I Believe in Manicures - Size: 15 mL / 0.5 oz see more...

Rosa O.
Pflugerville, TX
This was hands down one of the best collections that OPI has had. I love them. Not only do they have a million shades to pick from but the names are so cute and clever. I always look forward to collaborations and collections that they do with various people/things.
Samantha C.
Crystal Lake, IL
Love this collection. If I could only wear these colors the rest of my life id be a happy lady. It says nicely and doesn’t chip after a week. I can get two to three weeks out of this.
Galilea H.
I love OPI in general! It's a good brand and they have a large variety of colors regular and gel! These colors are beautiful because I love soft pastel colors
Kim B.
N Dinwiddie , VA
My favorite movie and my 2nd favorite nail polish brand combined into my favorite color... SCORE! OPI is a standard staple in my nail care bag!
Brandee B.
Love the colour and how you do not need 3 layers in order to make the colour visible and clear! I also love the ease of actually putting it on - the brushes from OPI work wonderfully!
Chantal M.
When opi came out with this i was so happy one because this is my favorite color two because it came from my favorite classic movie audrey hepburn is an inspiring women and the quality its amazing it never chipped on me not once
Angelique B.
Wellington NZ
I love this collection. Stunning and unique colours! I adore the Tiffany Blue shade. I would definitely buy more from this line. It was a good value set.
Natalie T.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen
these colours are beautiful and are very unique.  Love this.  slightly too expensive to keep buying but good for gift ideas