OPI Breakfast at Tiffany's Collection Holiday 2016 Top It Off! Nail Lacquer uploaded by Lauren Jade P.

BY OPI

Brand: OPI - Size: 15 mL / 0.5 oz - Package Includes: Brilliant Top Coat #NTT37, Plumping Top Coat #NTT36 & RapidDry Top Coat #NTT74 see more...

Shannon B.
Bought these because Breakfast at Tiffany's is my favorite movie . I love OPI already so I knew these would be fabulous and they did not disappoint.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Picked this up at TJ Maxx for a great price! I love OPI’s Top coats so I’m super excited!
Jessica G.
Hollywood, FL
I love this! The fast dry top coat works super fast. I also love the plumping top. I would totally recommend these and purchase these again for myself. I use them for every mani and pedi. They are the best!
Kate 🐙.
Hampton, Middesex
Great little set from OPI and the colours are really pretty. As always with OPI, great quality nail varnish and it always lasts a very long time. I brought it as a gift, but haddd to get one for myself and I am very pleased I did! I had to knock one star off because it is quite pricey, as with a lot of OPI nail varnish. Would recommend.
Danielle N.
King City, ON
I got this set for a bargain price and I enjoy all the top coats! Rapid dry is great when you're in more of a rush, and the plumping is great for that gel like finish. The brilliant shine is probably my least favourite, but the thinness of it makes it great for a top up a couple days into your manicure.