OPI BondAid pH Balancing Agent uploaded by Jen T.

BY OPI

Maximizes adhesion of acrylics, tips, wraps, glue and polish. Adjusts the pH of the natural nail. Advanced patented formula Revolutionary, pH balancing agent maximizes bonding of all artificial nail enhancements, even nail lacquer, by adjusting the pH of the natural nail plate. . see more...

• "So I would definitely recommend this product to others." in 1 review
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
Great store bought bonder! If you are looking to get into beauty as a profession or someone who wants to save by DIY. This is a go to products. The bonder can be used when applying gels or acrylics to the natural nail plate. Will be again! Remember to etch the nail plate properly, wipe with alcohol, let dry and apply.
Angela H.
I just purchased this about 2 months ago and I love it. My nails are very thin and peel easily. Using this really helps with making sure the nail polish stays on. I will for sure be repurchasing this and have recommended it to my nail friends.
Jen T.
San Antonio, TX
I am a hairstylist, and cannot keep polish on my nails after a shampoo or 2.
I started using this, and my polish has been staying a full week or 2 now! My attached picture is 10 days off wear and 6 days of working in water, doing color and shampoos! There's minimal chipping or peeling. I won't polish my nails without it anymore!
Mally B.
This is extremely helpful when it comes to getting a longer wear out of your regular polish. If you are looking for something to help balance the PH level of the nail before applying a basecoat/color to it, then this is what i would suggest. It's a liquid format and dries super quickly, so this extra step literally takes no time at all.
Latrea K.
I love this product! As a Nail Care Professional, I used this product to restore the PH Balance in my client's nail beds after removing the old nail polish, cleaning and lightly buffing the nail. It's a great foundation for the nail lacquer to adhere to the natural bed.
Tiara F.
Dix Hills, NY
I love this product I first found out about it when I was on vacation in Virgina and the nail lady used it. I had never seen it before so I asked her what it was used for and she told me it helped your manicure or pedicure to last longer. I realized that it did last longer and I purchased it shortly after. So I would definitely recommend this product to others.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Love the little brush attached to the lid. I thought I would have to use my own. As the saying goes little really goes a long way. Which makes this product super awesome. The smell is a bit strange but it can be tollerated. will be buying again
Arycelle A.
My nail polish has trouble stickiing to my nails so much that it pops off literally a day after i apply it. i heard of this bought it on eBay for 8 bucks and i love it! it has lasted a year and is so worth it! will buy more when i finally run out. it helps polish adhear to your nail.
Jessica E.
Miami , FL
I LOVE bondaid!!! Ive been using this for over 4 years and I use this when I'm applying nail enhancements or just giving my clients a regular mani. It helps the products adhere to the nail better by balancing the pH of the nail plate. It basically removes all oils on the nail and helps polish or acrylic stick to the nail better.
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
I don't get my nails done. I do my own, I wouldn't call myself a proffesional but I don't think you need to own your own spa to call yourself one. This product is amazing as well. It leaves your hands in way better condition than you came on the table with. Isn't that the whole point of getting a mani-CURE!?
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
What do you use this product for and how do you use it?