OPI Big Apple Red uploaded by Paulette F.

BY OPI

McKenna C.
I LOVE OPI nail polishes, if I could have an endless supply of color selections I would jump at the opportunity! I've used so many colors, this being one of my favorite as I remember getting my nails done before I went to NY in 2010 right after "graduating" 8th grade and it happened to be "Big Apple Red"

Consistency, ease of application, and endless color selection can make getting your nails done so much fun (or stressful if you can't decide out of their many color selections or collaborations!)
Ariel G.
Houston , TX
This is my all time favorite red nail polish! I purchased mine at ulta, and it is a good value. It is such a vibrant color, and it lasts a very long time without chipping. It is such a classic red color to me!
Cristina G.
This is one of the best classic red colors for nail polish I’ve ever found! I feel like a classy, sassy lady when I wear this color. I get so many compliments. I think I’ve gone through 3 or 4 bottles now, possibly more. It’s stunning on the toes too. Since its OPI, the formula lasts a good two weeks if not longer.
🍑 k.
Woodridge, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love the color of this nail polish, it is my go to red color. However, I’ve noticed OPI tends to chip easier than Essie or other higher-end brands on my nails. I would give this a solid 10 mins to dry because it does not dry as quickly as other nail polishes do. Make sure to use a top coat!
Caroline M.
Aurora
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite nail polish color, maybe ever. I have been wearing this color since I was allowed to paint my nails when I was little! It is the perfect red. I wear it year round, and love it. I like OPI products a lot. I think I’ve gone through around 7 bottles! I highly recommend
Bailey D.
Colorado Springs
This is my go-to color I always find myself going back to this. It is very easy to apply and cover, you only need about one coat and it stays on for awhile. It stays on better than most brands.
Joanna M.
Hollywood, FL
This is  my usual go to color! i love reds but this red is  like no other red out there! A beautiful deep red perfect for Christmas and very sexy too. The brand O.P.I is really good too its my regular nail polish i buy it all the time even though its pricey, its worth it
Alyssa A.
Los Angeles, CA
The BEST red I’ve ever found. The perfect bright shade to brighten up your day just by painting your nails. OPI polish has been my go to as long as I’ve been old enough to paint my own nails. Long lasting polish and always the best color collections.
Christy O.
My go to nail color at a salon or at home. It is a beautiful red that goes with anything. OPI brand last way longer than my other polish too. Pay the extra!
Sanja S.
Fargo
This is the perfect red u can get there no better red then this one it a one coat application and it so shiny u don't need a top coat and it just grate