BY OPI

Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without having it! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best soak-off gel laquer color to use , i would totally recomend it to every person!
Cortney S.
Boonville, NY
I enjoy anything that will stay on long and these colors seem to do the trick they a great but have found better
Katherine K.
OPI's color-fulls starter kit is great for gifting during the holidays. I think they have beautiful colors that many would enjoy.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA
I like the brand OPI of nail polish just because it is very bright and I can be there are many varieties that I can choose from but it is very expensive and the cheapest one you can probably find is like $6 to $7 and it's not fun paying those for just one nail polish but it's very good and I really recommend it to others
This was a little expensive but totally worth it. The colors were pretty and the polish was high quality.
Heidy E.
Great starter set great price for what you get . I would but it as a gift for some one . First time user but I would recommend it
Anna H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love OPI and I love gels. They last do much longer and are so much stronger. They make nail art a breeze and are dry when you need them to be. So much more convenient.
kayla p.
Hollywood, FL
OPI axxium soak-off gel lacquer color-fulls starter kit, is a great kit to use for young women to start with.
Coralie J.
Vallon
these are the best Plish nail in my life, l, the application is very easy product withstands more than a week I am very satisfied is good value
Nadia C.
I have used this product it is ok but very very pricey i dont really recommend this product that much